KIP

SDAR BS Thread (AKA Hijack on!)

Here is a new thread based on an ADVrider thread that I sometimes follow http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=447282

I have tried before to start threads but they usually fail here. Look for my sightings thread! Some threads have done ok - doggie thread, Kawi picture thread, but many threads get hijacked. Feel free to Hijack here

And no BS thread does not mean the Bike Slut thread - sorry Bob!

Feel free to let this thread die! <_<

ok I will start with a reply to the Garage sale thread

Dang, what a post-jack.

Kip, you still have that pic of me when I layed my bike down at CC?

I will dig around for them. But If I find the picks of your first drop I am posting em here :i-m_so_happy:

I don't get it... knowing me like I do, that doesn't surprise me in the least.

please explain in small words what we are to do with this thread

IS this a rant thread like the Jo Momma thread on ADV? If it is, I will be contributing frequently.

smiley-violent008.gif

If not, well nevermind.

we have had the discussion on a "Jo Momma" section in the past. Most people agreed it works better on a huge world wide site, than a local friendly site...

Or is it a "stream of consciousness" type thread... off tangent, or bash the post in front of it... I don't know, that's why I asked...

Yup.

that is just the type of response I would expect from... look! a squirrel!

DID SOMEONE SAY SQUIRREL? dugthedog.jpg

Yup.

that is just the type of response I would expect from... look! a squirrel!

A squirrel!!! Where? Is it the same one that mugged Schwinn? :lol:

No joke; this seriously happened. About 6 months ago Baldbeemer and I were driving through Poway. We were stopped at a red light and Baldbeemer was yakking at me about something (probably motorcycle related) when all of a sudden he stopped in mid-sentence and said "Ball!". I looked over and sure enough there was a tennis ball in the gutter.smiley-whacky115.gif

No joke; this seriously happened. About 6 months ago Baldbeemer and I were driving through Poway. We were stopped at a red light and Baldbeemer was yakking at me about something (probably motorcycle related) when all of a sudden he stopped in mid-sentence and said "Ball!". I looked over and sure enough there was a tennis ball in the gutter.smiley-whacky115.gif

Yeah but he has always been like that.

The sad truth is, I ate at Mc Donalds with my son- his pick obviously

I got an Angus Burger

They spelled "anus" wrong cuz this thing tastes like ----

OK in my defense we had just seen "UP" and I think I was also on a mocha latte extra whip double shot sugar/caffeine high.

to keep the masses here at work, actually AT WORK for lunch...

they have been bringing in "buffet style" foods...

TODAY IS MEXICAN!!! very "normal" over all, but, hey, at least it's FREE!!!

B)...*crunch*(*cinnamon chips for dessert!)

OK in my defense we had just seen "UP" and I think I was also on a mocha latte extra whip double shot sugar/caffeine high.

WOW! Your defense is "i just saw a kids movie and had a girl drink?" Egads Man.... :)

No joke; this seriously happened. About 6 months ago Baldbeemer and I were driving through Poway.

How terrible that must have been for you!tongue.gif

Oh....wait a minute....what were we talking about? :unsure:

somebody take his beemer away and give this girl a qaud....no particular brand..

The sad truth is, I ate at Mc Donalds with my son- his pick obviously

I got an Angus Burger

They spelled "anus" wrong cuz this thing tastes like ----

why do you know what Ronald McDonalds "anus" tastes like?

somebody take his beemer away and give this girl a qaud....no particular brand..

I guess you can be first in line to try and take my Beemer, big boy.smiley-violent007.gif

hahaha...i would never take another mans bike without permission....my bikes are part of me...i would rather someone take my arm than my bike...and i like my arms...

KIP....am i doing this wrong? the nevermind seems like we have messed this up....are there rules i missed? i thought it was a friendly jabbing?....damn am i in trouble AGAIN?

i thought it was a friendly jabbing?....damn am i in trouble AGAIN?

There is nothing more friendly than getting shot right in the smilie (unless it's maybe getting your smilie chainsawed off) :o .