KTMrad

2 Million Mile Rider

Guy's workin' on ridin' 2 million miles, he put on over a million on his previous Harley.........looks like this lucky guy rides ALL the time !

Pretty Cool ! Don't know where he got this figure, but he says 92% of the general public admires, envies and/or dreams of the biker lifestyle, whether it be street or dirt riding, and it doesn't matter what you ride !

LINK HERE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did a rough estimate of my miles so far........up at least 280,000+ miles.

Almost all of my miles have been NON-COMMUTING miles.

I put over 107,000 miles on one bike alone, on my '89 FJ1200 before getting rid of her.

Anyone else up over 100,000 miles ridden ? Post your guestimate.

At least 75,000. Most in the first 3 years.

Though I would say 'dirt miles' (like dog years) puts that way over 100,000 ;)

My dad was nominated for the 1,000,000 mile club in 1979...and never slowed down, except for when I was younger. So you guys can do the math ;)

I have put on 4,277 miles in 6 months of riding! WooooHooooo! (All but 20-30 miles are non freeway miles)

baby_on_motorcycle-12033.jpg

Though I would say 'dirt miles' (like dog years) puts that way over 100,000 ;)

40,000 on my last harley, all recreational non commutteing. i drive a truck for work tools, riding to work not much of an option.

25,000 on my 87 gsxr

5k on my first hd

add in a pleathora of rd 350/400, dt 250/360, 2 other ktm 400/620 ds each of these with about 3-5k each

that is dancing on 100,000 right there...now 2k on my 530...definately close to 100,000 on bikes with odo.

add in thousands....literaly thousands of laps on about everytrack in so cal since 1970 and 40 years of desert trips and gorman and kennedy etc...

im gonna say between 175,000 and 200,000 mi.

if you use the dog years to dirt bike miles or track miles....im at 1 MILLION miles ;)

not sure if that is accurate....but i got alot of seat time......and the scars to prove it :good:

Guy's workin' on ridin' 2 million miles, he put on over a million on his previous Harley.........looks like this lucky guy rides ALL the time !

Pretty Cool ! Don't know where he got this figure, but he says 92% of the general public admires, envies and/or dreams of the biker lifestyle, whether it be street or dirt riding, and it doesn't matter what you ride !

LINK HERE

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did a rough estimate of my miles so far........up at least 280,000+ miles.

Almost all of my miles have been NON-COMMUTING miles.

I put over 107,000 miles on one bike alone, on my '89 FJ1200 before getting rid of her.

Anyone else up over 100,000 miles ridden ? Post your guestimate.

"92% of the general public admires..."

you know what they ....71.6% of all statistics are made up on the spot ;)

As for me, a 20 year gap in my riding killed my mileage total. Plan to more than make up for in the next 20.

Yes, I'm probably well over 100k on various bikes throughout the years.

Few of them on this bike, though.

i have been in and out of surgeries since nov 2007...up to 5 major surgeries and 2 minor procedures in 2 yrs and 4 months....all from one crash.

my seat time has been way down since then....but i should get doctors clearance in a few weeks and i gonna up my saddle time this year for sure.

im hoping to put about 2500 mi. just on trails this year.....that may not sound like too much, but for my wrist, that is alot of off-road miles.

CANT STINKING WAIT :good:

Wish I knew, no real idea. I'll just keep riding and for now it's over 1,000 :good:

I've had various bikes IT175, XR250, MX430, TT600, WR250, XR600, YZ250, CR125, DRZ400K & others

But my present bike is the only bike that has a non-resettable odometer

So I'm at a lowly 4.5K miles :good:

But they were f-u-n :)

Wish I knew, no real idea. I'll just keep riding and for now it's over 1,000 :ph34r:

4 bikes in your garage and only 1000k...im betting each one has over 1000k put on by you...and if not....shame on you :angry:

im revoking your car keys.... :lol:

baby_on_motorcycle-12033.jpg

Except for the tattoo part... pretty accurate! :blink: