Isnt this Superbowl Sunday, Id rather be riding anyday then watch football but its superbowl.

Anyone know what time superbowl starts.

Ok, I just heard something like 3:30pm??? Plenty of time to ride. Me and my 14 year old boy if thats ok.

Mimi : carpool again if its on??

That could work......suppose to rain Friday, Saturday and Sunday.. :party: ....personally I hate the rain, and mud (I know many here love it) .....but I'd enjoy coming to hang out...if it happens, I'll bring some good eats...

the STUPID Bowl? :party: Who cares?! The only sport I watch on TV is Motorcycle Racing! But, I would rather ride than watch anyday!

:lol:

That could work......suppose to rain Friday, Saturday and Sunday.. :party: ....personally I hate the rain, and mud (I know many here love it) .....but I'd enjoy coming to hang out...if it happens, I'll bring some good eats...

It won't be muddy unless we get another 10 inches of rain! And that won't happen. I don't think it will even rain at all. We will have to get the water truck out again.

I would like to come along, not been on a track in 20+ years so much to re-learn, not that I knew much before that is.

the STUPID Bowl? :lol: Who cares?!

That's what I call it!! :lol: I would like to try to convince the wife to come out and ride with the girls. :party:

Count me in.. I have been looking for an opportunity to come ride at Duffyland.

Cmon....Brown Bag will sponsor lunch :lol: Oh thats enticing...I even took the paddles off the 450R and the CR500... PPPPLLLLEEEEEASE. :party:

My son and I would like to do this. Who needs to see a football game when you have a track to ride!!!

Duffyland? Aaaahhhh, please elaborate......

Duffyland is not a public facility. A private motocross track by invitation only.

I am definitly up for doing that.

Where are you located?

What part of, FONTANA, do you not understand?

I'd love to go, but it's a race weekend, as Eddie has forgotten

WOW. :) I really did not expect this many responses. I guess that is what a weekend will do. I am slightly emabarrassed now. :( I can only take so many. This is on my property near Aguanga and I do have some neighbors that have nothing better to do than complain.

So, let's see. I have to prioritize. In order of pm's and posts comfirming we have...

Bikeslut +2

DirtDame

Pasta Pilot +1

Schwinn +1

DSFox

Ste63

Daijones

Zracing +1

Rexr

Hoss314

DanRider +1

This is already 18, so I will have to cut off here. I am really sorry I can't include the rest of you. Now I will have to have another day so that I can have more members.

We will have to be real concious of how many are on the track at one time. Please bring your most quiet bikes too! 4 strokes preferably.

Thanks everyone.

How many of you be interested in a photographer again?

That's kinda like asking a kid if he wants a piece of candy. :)

How does the photographer work? Does he/she come out and sell his/her pictures or is there a fee for him/her to come out?

That's kinda like asking a kid if he wants a piece of candy. :)

How does the photographer work? Does he/she come out and sell his/her pictures or is there a fee for him/her to come out?

It's a professional photographer, and yes if you want pictures, very good ones, you will have to pay money for them. Last time, he made us a good deal on our pics. Don't know how often he can do those types of deals though. View his handywork here.

http://www.rickypics.com/

Cmon....Brown Bag will sponsor lunch :o Oh thats enticing...I even took the paddles off the 450R and the CR500... PPPPLLLLEEEEEASE. :(

OK, Schwin. It's on and lunch is now sponsored! Thanks, Schwinn!

:)