dash Jeff dash

Introducing "El Jefe"

Hello SDAR,

I'm 30 years old and live next to the beach in SD. I bought my first motorcycle last year and have explored Corral & Lark Canyons, Pine Valley, Palomar, and Big Bear. I'd like to explore more of the surrounding lands which i'm sure a lot of you are familiar with. I'm hoping to join up on one of the upcoming rides mentioned here if you don't mind someone with 1 year experience tagging along.

I'll be heading out to Anza Borrego this holiday season to get used to some of the stuff I'll see in Feb 2010 on the desert dash, which I just recently signed up for. It looks awesome.

I look forward to putting some tracks down with SDAR. I really want to ride the US border fence trail that i saw some of you do recently, seems interesting.

Jeff L. "El Jefe"

Lake%20Morena-Corral%20Canyon.jpg

welcome Jeff.... definitely join in on a ride. After meeting some of the guys, and girls, you'll find people that ride your speed... whether it's fast, slow or somewhere in between. Check out A Week of Pasta, and sign up... Do the Desert Dash... POst a ride, and hope for company, and maybe a guide.

Welcome Jeff,

There are plenty of other newbs here also ....and plenty of veterens who seem to display great patience for us...Hope to see you riding soon....(I have been riding bikes about 18 months) deb

border fence ride , start at thousand trails, off otay lakes road? Ilive near there

Welcome Jeff! Plenty to jump on during this holiday season. And there's the Terrible weekend. Look forward to riding with you.

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.

Jeff,

Just when I thought I was not the absolute newest of the noobs, I check your joining date and it is before me. :rolleyes:

But seriously, I don't feel I have a place to say welcome as I have only been here a few days, and you have 10 days lead on me, but what the hell, welcome from one noob to another. ;)

Hopefully, to paraphrase, "Seniority among noobs is like virtue among whores"!

Jim (still the newest noob)