Crawdaddy

EXC 450 vs. WR250R - huh?

I am 5 foot 1 inch on a good day. Age wise, I'm only 43 three years young. If I am shorter then Zenosan what do I win?

You already got a pot of gold with lucky charms and get to make those yummy magical cookies, what else could you want?

To make the hijack complete it seems we should also figure out who is taller...Tree or Pasta? The rest of you "normal" folks just don't count unless you want to consider other questions of pointless distinction.

EG..

Who weighs the most.

Who weighs the least.

Who has the most, least, newest, or oldest bikes.

etc..

Who weighs the most.

Who weighs the least.

Who has the most, least, newest, or oldest bikes.

etc..

Rats! I wouldn't win any of those catagories. :angry:

To make the hijack complete it seems we should also figure out who is taller...Tree or Pasta? The rest of you "normal" folks just don't count unless you want to consider other questions of pointless distinction.

Who weighs the most.

Great, I finally get to win something and it is considered a pointless distinction. Dad eats way to many of those yummy cookies.

I am 5 foot 1 inch on a good day. Age wise, I'm only 43 three years young. If I am shorter then Zenosan what do I win?

You already got a pot of gold with lucky charms and get to make those yummy magical cookies, what else could you want?

Actually I am Papa Smurf so I am always dealing with Gargamel and his cat Azrael. No pot of gold, Lucky Charms or cookies for me.