Sign in to follow this  
christi20

Track day

So, it looks like this weekend will be PRIME riding conditions at Duffyland (that's the home track). The weekend weather looks pretty good. www.duffyland.com

It will be cold and maybe a little wet. But it's on.

I have a HUGE metal barn so there is lots of room to stay inside in case of sprinkles etc... We can BBQ some lunch too.

Also feel free to work on your bikes.

I plan on cutting in some new single track too.

I can have up to 12 riders or so. Just trying not to piss off the neighbors too much. :lol:

We have a large selection of used gear, boots, helmets, etc... for those newbies. As well as spare beginner bikes.

Are you sure you don't want to have a track day THIS weekend. I will be leaving Tuesday and then stuck in Floriduh for the next couple weeks.

My schedule sucks, but my life is great. I guess I'll wait for the next one.

Jon

I wish I could but I got a lot of other things going on this weekend including a birthday party.

There will be other times. :)

You are welcome anytime I am home though.

hey girl,

I should be happy, I got a project at work to get more hours this week, so tomorrow I'm out for riding..

So will your track day be next Friday also?..(in case I can get the day off)

I was thinking of checking out the Grand Prix at Pala on Saturday norning , and have a company party that night...

let us know the schedule....and Thanks, would love to check our your track..

I'll ride Friday too if it's good weather.

But it's looking like this Saturday or Sunday for the track day. Tomorrow I will decide based on weather reports.

Ok, let's get a consensus here.

Who would like to go and which day?

Saturday Dec 12 or Sunday Dec 13?

First post updated

Well, I guess I get the track all to myself. :P:)

Sunday will be the day if anyone wants to show up. My info is in members only section.

I'll do this again in January or February.

Well, I guess I get the track all to myself. :P:P

Sunday will be the day if anyone wants to show up. My info is in members only section.

I'll do this again in January or February.

I'll drop in with the Flea.

At least I will, if my garage roof hasn't caved in or the whole garage got flooded out. :)

I wouldn't mind getting the bike out to get a bit dirty. How is the weather looking? I will have to ride out there from Oceanside so if its raining I may not brave the highways. Your track looks absolutely awesome though Christi

Wow, that's an amazing track! I'd love to come out in january or febuary when my bike is set up properly! Anychance you could take on a newbie to the board?

Unbelievable conditions, perfect weather, perfect moisture in the ground, and great group of people.

Christys Fiance dialed in my carb on the CR 500, it flat out wants to fly but hard to deal with on tracks cuz no engine braking like the 4 strokes, so luckily I also brought my CRF 450R. I was switching back and forth on the bikes all day but the CRF 450 R is way easier to ride on tracks. I cant wait to get the CR 500 out in Glamis and hill drag it and dune it.

Thanks Christy and her boyfriend for having us, what a great host you 2 are. We drove up to a fresh groomed unmarked track this morning and all couldnt wait to lay some lap times down.

Yes, it was nice.

For those of you who didn't make it, YOU MISSED OUT!

There will be more track days. And of course newbs are always welcome!