Crawdaddy

A Terrible Weekend with Crawdaddy and Strega

Three more new people will be going!

I'm on a 06 Husqvarna TE450 (Last year of Chargers color scheme), and my two riding buddies are on a TE250 and a KTM450EXC (don't actually know the letters, but it is orange).

We are all looking forward to seeing & riding that area!

The picture is of the 2009 Bass Lake Dual Sport ride.

post-13868-1263487580_thumb.jpg

This ride is going to be EPIC! Make sure you guys take lots of pictures, so the rest of us (is there anybody EXCEPT me not going?) Can live vicariously...

Chris; great teaser pics! I'm sure we all appreciate the time and energy you and coop/strega/etc put in to this ride for the club!

You all have a great ride, and don't be afraid to post up from your smart phones or laptops, so I can start following along from my hotel room...

Three more new people will be going!

Great, welcome to the club/ride

Don't forget to download the GPS tracks in advance (I'm NOT bringing a laptop with me.....though Strega may be equipped with one)

Follow this thread for last minute details/reminders: http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.p...ic=6318&hl=

See ya in the bar at Buffalo Bills tomorrow night AND/OR over at Bonnie Springs on Sat morning......

Signing off.......need to get a bit of work done then I'm outta here in the next couple of hours.....

Feels like xmas day!

I'm more excited for this ride than xmas! :unsure: Sitting here at work staring out the window at my bike and truck all ready to go. This is going to be a long day of clock watching. :lol:

I am OUT COME ON EVERYBODY WERE GOING STREAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feels like xmas day!

I'm more excited for this ride than xmas! :unsure: Sitting here at work staring out the window at my bike and truck all ready to go. This is going to be a long day of clock watching. :lol:

craig i will stop by and give those clock hands a little help on my way past

see you there homie

And remember....what happens in Primm....

.....gets put on a publicly available website for all to see. :unsure:

This ride is going to be EPIC! Make sure you guys take lots of pictures, so the rest of us (is there anybody EXCEPT me not going?) Can live vicariously...

I'm the other one that's not going. Very jealous.

Anyone gonna have their SPOT on to help with the living vicariously thing?

I'm the other one that's not going. Very jealous.

Anyone gonna have their SPOT on to help with the living vicariously thing?

Maybe we need a pity party for those of us who want to go but can't? At least I have four Polaris Rangers to drive around to sort of get an off-road feel.

I assume fake name will have his spot going- I got his SPOT tracking last weekend on his Primm shake down ride