NOMAD5326

NooB in Carlsbad

Hi, new to the club. I am a 40ish Frogman riding a F650GS Dakar. Picking up my girlfriends F650GS this weekend as well. Hoping to meet new riding buddies and discover new places to grind.

Mike

Gypsyfrog

Welcome aboard! Several rides to join in on or post one. My wife and I will also join you on a road ride (unless she doesn't wanna go). Plenty of fun rides to chose from or post one.

Edit:

Welcome to the club. I'm sure you'll find plenty of rides to go on.

Welcome aboard. Read the informal ride sections and you will see plenty of rides. Just look at the ride description carefully to make sure it is a ride that is suited to you. ;)

Welcome aboard. Read the informal ride sections and you will see plenty of rides. Just look at the ride description carefully to make sure it is a ride that is suited to you. ;)

And if you're uncertain, just ask- we'll help. Some rides are suited for bigger bikes and dual sport, others for strictly dirt. I understand there are even some rides that are just street.

In any event, we're all here to support, encourage and include people in the sport.

Welcome!

Hi, new to the club. I am a 40ish Frogman riding a F650GS Dakar. Picking up my girlfriends F650GS this weekend as well. Hoping to meet new riding buddies and discover new places to grind.

Mike

Gypsyfrog

Finally, another BMW in the group! ;) (Ok, there might be others too . . .)

Welcome aboard, hope to see you on some rides, especially those more suited to our bikes.

welcome to you both!!

enjoy your new bikes...i saw a fine example of the off road worthiness of those first hand!!(*poss an 850 tho?)

looking forward to seeing all these new faces in the trails!!(*hell looking for ME to see the trails!!)

Blind ;)

Welcome aboard! Several rides to join in on or post one. I'll also join you on a road ride 2 up (or not). Plenty of fun to chose from or post one.

I just got a phone call from TrophyHunter, who is not near a computer, but relayed his fear that he may have given an unintended impression with this reply.

TrophyHunter is NOT in ANY WAY offering a "2 up ride" to a member, new or old.

TrophyHunter regrets the implication.

That reminds me of an incident some years back when I was working in a motorcycle shop up in Washington. People often came in and inquired about clubs and individuals to join for some riding, and one day this woman came in and asked if I knew of anybody that she might be able to go riding with. I offered that she could ride with me any time she wanted to. She gave me a strange look and said "I'm looking for somebody to ride behind on their motorcycle." I withdrew my offer rather hastily. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(I might have told her to go down to the local biker bar to get a ride.... ;) )

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.

;):lol:

back on topic... welcome to the club...

Palomar Mountain via harrison Grade is a good ride... scrape some pegs, throw some dust... it's all good

Welcome neighbor. I would suggest a ride down to PastaPilot's house on Saturday for your first ride with the group. That way you be able to meet a bunch of us all at once (disclaimer; not necessarily a good thing ;) ). Look forward to riding with you.

Ken

Thanks all. Missed riding this am...late night at The Belly Up. Will hook up next weekend. And damn, I was looking fwd to a nice 2up ride with Trophy Hunter! :-)

Any more Dak riders in here?

our esteemed VP rides one...

Sweet! Just picked up my girlfriends F650GS yesterday from up in LA. Girl needs some new shoes though! Garage is now ....almost full.

I think Todd's wife, Greta, rides one...at least I think I have the model right (from Jon's gathering).