Sign in to follow this  
socalhodaka

I could not pass it up!

Yesterday I met a great guy Ken "aka" Trophyhunter at his house. I looked over his bikes and we traded a few stories while the kids played. He showed me his cool little find of a TTR90 that needs some top end work, this will be a get little bike for his little girl. Last season my little guy who will be 5 in July rode his first motorized machine, a borrowed little Kawasaki 50 quad. Well it was my lucky day, on the way home from Ken's house I stopped by a garage sale a couple blocks from my house. In the garage was a little Suzuki 50 Quad and a Polini Racer, I ask what he was going to do with the Quad? His answer was " I will let you have it all for $600 plus all the gear for two kids" and if I didn't take it it would go on Craigslist for $1000

What do you think I did?

DSC_0035.jpg

Those Polini's haul ass for a 50, good find.

Why do I picture in my mind, grown men who have had a few adult beverages, buzzing those things around a campsite in the near future ?? :D

Why do I picture in my mind, grown men who have had a few adult beverages, buzzing those things around a campsite in the near future ?? :angry:

Because you're a realist.....

Great find Kelly!

Excellent find! Those suzuki quads run forever and have great re-sale value. I dont know about polini motorcycles. Are they Honda knock-offs or what?

Excellent find! Those suzuki quads run forever and have great re-sale value. I dont know about polini motorcycles. Are they Honda knock-offs or what?

Polini makes racing 50cc two stroke motorcycles, they are one of the top names in kids racing along with Cobra and a few others. Check out some of the specs on these little racing machines.

http://www.poliniusa.com/mxmodel.php

My wife has been riding her 95 Suzuki 165 for years. All I have done to it is replace the battery.

My wife has been riding her 95 Suzuki 165 for years. All I have done to it is replace the battery.

I read that as my wife has been riding her 95cc suzuki for 165 years and I was thinking wow Don's wife is OLD! :lol:

I read that as my wife has been riding her 95cc suzuki for 165 years and I was thinking wow Don's wife is OLD! :(

Nope, she is younger than me and still a fox as well as a great dancer.

My dog Wolfie outweighs her by 15 Lbs.

Like my motorcycles she keeps me young. :curtsey: