paulmbowers

Friday Morning Pine Valley/Corral Canyon

<announcer voice>

BROUGHT TO YOU BY TROPHYHUNTER AND FAKE NAME

<TALENT WALKS CASUALLY INTO FRAME>

Hello, I'm FakeName. TrophyHunter and I would like to cordially invite you to an early morning intermediate ride, beginning at the Pine Valley cul-de-sac. We plan on arriving at 7, and rolling out promptly at 730 on Friday, May 22nd.

Oh, the sights you'll see!

Some dirt road, some small trails, some fences, pastures and rolling hills. And all at intermediate pace for your riding pleasure.

Won't you consider joining me, FakeName, and TrophyHunter for this event?

We'd enjoy having you.

Remember, this is an intermediate ride, and thanks for your consideration.

<TALENT WALKS OFF SET, FADE AND CUE MUSIC>

Are you going to make an extended ride or just a quickie? I might be able to join for the start and then off to Ramona.... someone has to be ready to sell all you thashers new goodies! :lol: s

Hope I can clear the morning, sounds like fun

BC

Dang it,

I got roped into a project this Friday so I'm out :rolleyes:

I will be there with a friend, my saturday ride got pushed back to sunday, he caught he 14 year old boy drunk as a skunk. So is this ready to ride at 730 or get there by 730? Nevermind I have to learn to read before I post.

I will be there. Right down the street from me. I will show up on the Yamaha xt225. By the way, she is leaking a lil oil from a lower gasket. Good for a handfull of rides before it gets fixed this summer.

So: in the first post it refers to "talent"...so who else is going beside Paul and Ken?

So: in the first post it refers to "talent"...so who else is going beside Paul and Ken?

Son-in-law Brian was going to be the talent (as listed in the 2nd post) but his bike has mech probs so he's a no go.

So: FN, Me, DRZ plus one & Jed? Correct me if I'm wrong.

UH- OH.

That means a flat tire for one of us...

A good time to try out the new Race Tech suspension, a bad time to take off work. But . . .

100_2646.jpg

:lol:;)

I just noticed the date on this pic, It looks like 2080 is your next go around with flats!

Cool!

ironman has a ride... I've been with this club for two years... First year was "the Year of the Helicopter"... Second was "year of the flat"... Hope this coming year isn't "year of the injury"...

Maybe I'll swing by on my XR "on the way to work"

My extra shift on Friday was canceled - so I Maybe in with the KLR. Anyone Riding up from the La Mesa Area?

I rode PV to CC thismorning. It is the best its ever been! That is if you like silt and rocks, I DO! <_<

Great conditions, lots of new fences, lots of new LARGE ROCKS in the good lines. And the parks service people have been doing some maintiance on the trails, lots of new jumps and humps to controle water shed and run off. Some of them at speed can get ya. But most are realy fun. Have a great time, I have to work

Be safe, ride fast

BC

There's no dust if you're leading, it's good to be King.

I might have to come out and blow some dust on racerbill, I don't have to work tomorrow... :lol:<_<

Are you guys just riding near the fences and pastures, or are you going down to CC?