(Health issue)

Another day to ride will be posted.

Tamarisk Grove

Grapevine west

Jasper

Culp Valley

Montezuma

Plus

to the end of the unknown and back. Open to directions. Please don't say GO TO HELL!

Beezzz

I need riders. RSVP. Buddy system. Hope to see you out there.

Open to directions.

I'm out this Friday/weekend........it's supposed to be pretty toasty Friday........you might want to consider starting earlier.......better to be eating your breakfast burritos in Borrego Springs around 9am post Grapevine/Jasper/Culp/S22 rather than just getting started on your ride B)

You can pick up Tracks from our loop a couple of weeks ago here:

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4499

Open to directions.

I'm out this Friday/weekend........but you can pick up Tracks from our loop a couple of weeks ago here:

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4499

And a great loop it was- highly recommended.

Don't forget to fuel up if you run the whole track.

I finished on reserve, another rider went beyond reserve and was pushing his bike along the side of the road.

Don't forget to fuel up if you run the whole track.

Agreed - Top off your gas tank in Borrego Springs (gas may or may not be available at the Blu Inn......why risk the crap shoot :huh:B) )

Expect temps to be around the low 90s on Friday, so dress cool and take lots of water. B)

darn...I would love to go on that ride.....I took today off and rode pinnacles with a friend today, so no more days off for me this week.....if it were saturday...maybe?

hey beez, how was your ride last weekend?....

d

I am new riding with this group so I have a few questions. How many miles are you planning on doing and where is the staging area?

I am new riding with this group so I have a few questions. How many miles are you planning on doing and where is the staging area?

If it's the same loop we rode a couple of weeks ago (it's none of my "Beezzz-nuss" but I think that's his plan) you'll park/stage by Tamarask Campground (Intersection of 78 and S3) under the shade of the trees along the east side of S3.

The track/loop I posted over on ADV rider is about ~140 miles: http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=455084

Plenty of ways to cull it down a bit if you're short on time.......we had a Gatorade at Butterfield Ranch and skipped the Mason TT/Rodriguez Spur turn off to shave a few miles/save some time/gas......and track down Steve on S2 who didn't see us at Butterfield Ranch after flipping over to reserve.........so he blew right past Butterfield once he got his bike running again.......we found him out of gas and pushing his bike along S2 a ways past the Mason/Rodriguez turnoff :o:lol:B) (he thought we were ahead of him rather than behind him at Butterfield)......not a problem since I was riding the Exxon Valdez/620 ADV "mothership" with ample gas to spare :lol:;)B)

Sorry I won't be able to join you guys......Daddy's gotta work this Friday ......and most every other Friday B)

EDIT - Nevermind - JUST SAW THAT THIS RIDE HAS BEEN CANCELLED

Anza Borrego ride - Friday 5-1-09.

CANCELLED RIDE!

(Health issue)

Another day to ride will be posted.

I will be looking for it. I got plenty of time during the week for having fun on motorcycles....or fishing, for that matter. :lol: