pyro

just a couple nice photos

I saw a good old friend of ours this morning. Some of you may remember. Great to see you again amigo !

Here's a few pics . . .

Anza_borrego001x.jpg

Anza_borrego002.jpg

Anza_borrego003.jpg

Anza_borrego004.jpg

Anza_borrego006.jpg

Anza_borrego007.jpg

Anza_borrego005-1.jpg

Gotta love it ! ! ! :lol:

Glad to see Pyro is still out there. More info! Is that Kawee? I never met him. Is that Jasper Truck Trail or Mason? Who knows? Who can guess correctly?

Is that Jasper Truck Trail or Mason? Who knows? Who can guess correctly?

Easy - Jasper :lol:

Who is that guy? :lol:

I don't recognize that guy, but the halo around his hand has me guessing that he is some religious entity... Like the patron saint of desert or something!

ive been on that trail, but was so busy trying to keep up with crawdaddy and fake name that I didn't get to look around; thanks for the pics

I don't recognize that guy, but the halo around his hand has me guessing that he is some religious entity... Like the patron saint of desert or something!

Maybe we would recognize him if he were on a motorcycle. :lol:

Maybe we would recognize him if he were on a motorcycle. :lol:

Yea, maybe a BMW.....

I like Pyro's Cycleport KEVLAR jacket.......only problem is, it's green <_<:lol:

hey pyro was that you that got on at pine valley on ramp and rode next to me (me white crewcab with 2 yamahas) untill the chp got the guy in front of us?

xxxinsd

OK- so WHO IS the guy in the picture?

All I can say is the guy in the picture is a member of "THE GHOST RIDERZ"

Zat you, Kevin? :ph34r::good::o

Zat you, Kevin? B) B) :huh:

Nope, not me. Ken is on the mark with the BMW. There is only one "Ghost Rider" that is a honeary member that does not utilize a two wheeled vehicle any longer due to an accident. Can you name this infamous "Ghost Rider"?

Nope, not me. Ken is on the mark with the BMW. There is only one "Ghost Rider" that is a honeary member that does not utilize a two wheeled vehicle any longer due to an accident. Can you name this infamous "Ghost Rider"?

Is it....THIS guy??

buddy_christ.jpg

Perhaps he could be in the desert gestapo as well as the ghost riders since his initials are SS.

it's... it's... Secret Santa???? B)

Either that, or Secret Squirrel.

secretsquirrel.jpg

Ken, you are very close. This person's initials are SH, not SS.

Here is a clue.

He rode a BMW 650GS Dakar.

hey pyro was that you that got on at pine valley on ramp and rode next to me (me white crewcab with 2 yamahas) untill the chp got the guy in front of us?

xxxinsd

Yes sir. Thank goodness we both respect the speed limit, or it would have been us. :lol:
Can you name this infamous "Ghost Rider"?
Dang, nice to see everyone chiming in! This thread is becoming more classic by the minute, and thoroughly entertaining! This is like SDAR ALL STAR JEOPARDY! :D
I like Pyro's Cycleport KEVLAR jacket.......only problem is, it's green :o:o
Yo Rad, I have a can of orange spray paint here for you . . . 8-]

I should take this moment to give props to Cycleport for a great and highly versatile product. Thank you.

Clue # 2

This Ghost Rider toured the state of Arizona last year on a bike(no trailers & steet/dirt) and met up with SanDiegoland at the Mongolian Rim and in Gila Bend. This Ghost Rider even assisted fixing SanDiegoland's V-Strom when it encountered clutch problems in the middle of nowwhere. Can you name this now infamous Ghost Rider?

I have rode with Steve a couple of times, he even bought Papa Alex and I lunch in Julian once. I remember when he got his new Beemer, it was sweet. It is a shame he got hurt and doesn't ride anymore. But obviously I don't remember his last name :lol: .(shocker, I can hardly remember mine sometimes B) B) :lol: ) Ken

I have rode with Steve a couple of times, he even bought Papa Alex and I lunch in Julian once. I remember when he got his new Beemer, it was sweet. It is a shame he got hurt and doesn't ride anymore. But obviously I don't remember his last name <_< .(shocker, I can hardly remember mine sometimes B):) :) ) Ken

Ken you silly bunny, your last name is "Joliet". Now what is Steve's last name?

Clue #3

This Ghost Rider rode the Death Valley 650 Last Year. Acutally it was more like the Death Valley 1200 as this Ghosts Rider rode his bike from SD to Ridgecrest friday night , then rode the 3-Day Death Valley 650 Dual Sport Rally, and then rode home on the third night getting home about 2AM. Can you name this now infamous Ghost Rider?