dirt dame

Atomic Moto on-line

I saw this being touted for cool deals, on another forum. Looks like they buy out stuff and pass the saving on to the consumer. The customer service has an excellent reputation, so have a look. They are always getting in new things every month. Clothes and boots mostly. :rolleyes:

http://www.atomic-moto.com/servlet/StoreFront

I saw this being touted for cool deals, on another forum. Looks like they buy out stuff and pass the saving on to the consumer. The customer service has an excellent reputation, so have a look. They are always getting in new things every month. Clothes and boots mostly. :rolleyes:

That's a SCREAMING deal on KLIM pants. But not in my size/color.

I saw this being touted for cool deals, on another forum. Looks like they buy out stuff and pass the saving on to the consumer. The customer service has an excellent reputation, so have a look. They are always getting in new things every month. Clothes and boots mostly. :lol:

They don't have lime green??? :rolleyes:

Yeah, why no ALL BLACK pants...this is NOT cool!

I guess they know grey is the new black.

In other news: I placed the order at 2:14, shipping notification with UPS tracking number was received at 2:48!

Thats fast service!

Yeah, why no ALL BLACK pants...this is NOT cool!

No only that- their "grey" is actually green. Pissed me off.

well, at least Pastapilot got some good out of the greyish green pants. :lol:

The head honcho up there (Oregon) is Brian, a dual sport enthusiast and a former Alpinestar employee. He is big on customer service and gets things shipped fast. :rolleyes:

Even a discriminating bargain hunter with a busted budget (such as myself :lol: ) can find an affordable prize at Atomic Moto. :rolleyes:

I mentioned Atomic Moto here, and they in turn, mentioned SDAR in their e-mail newsletter. <_<

I mentioned Atomic Moto here, and they in turn, mentioned SDAR in their e-mail newsletter. :)

And you specifically Meem.

Thanks again to you all.

BP

Atomic-moto

I mentioned Atomic Moto here, and they in turn, mentioned SDAR in their e-mail newsletter. ;)

Thanks again to you all.

BP

Atomic-moto

:lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome aboard, even though you are way the heck up north. Be sure to let us know if you are down this way with a bike, and we'll show you around the trails. B)

Are the Klim pants the "green" ones?....like how green?....not that theres anything wrong with green of course...being a kawasaki rider.... :lol:

Anybody interested in the red Klim Moab pants? They are too short for me. Size 36. I'll sell them for what I paid for them.

Anybody interested in the red Klim Moab pants? They are too short for me. Size 36. I'll sell them for what I paid for them.

If no one else wants them I will take them. Ken

$79.46 I'll even drop them off at the shop, with your ramp. :lol:

$79.46 I'll even drop them off at the shop, with your ramp. :)

You just need to decide if you are going to stay for a beer or not. :)

Are the Klim pants the "green" ones?....like how green?....not that theres anything wrong with green of course...being a kawasaki rider.... :)

I wouldn't say green, and I think the picture represents them pretty well. But I can see why you say that. Guess everyone sees color different.

Good gear in any case.

BP

I mentioned Atomic Moto here, and they in turn, mentioned SDAR in their e-mail newsletter. :)

Thanks again to you all.

BP

Atomic-moto

:) :) :) Welcome aboard, even though you are way the heck up north. Be sure to let us know if you are down this way with a bike, and we'll show you around the trails. B)

Sounds good. But I think it will be a while....season is breaking up here and the trails are NICE.

Any SDAR members that are heading this way, let me know.

BP