Sign in to follow this  
stuckthrottle

Hello everybody

Hey whats up guys.

I'm a San Diego native looking for people to ride with. With all the nearby trails being closed for various reasons I think now, more than ever we have to stick together.

So here I am, now lets go ride!

Welcome to the club :clapping: Check out the "INFORMAL Local Rides & WHO'S GOING RIDING!" section regularly, someone is going somewhere almost EVERY weekend all year and this is a great bunch of people to ride with and everyone but BikeSlut would be willing to ride with ya!! (Just kidding, BikeSlut is our idol) :clapping:

Welcome aboard. Like Strega (who is my idol....with BS a close 2nd) said, tons 'o folks to ride with from family days to hard core endurance runs.

I still think back to the X-Plane ride when 25 guys who basically never met got together 3 hours north and busted out 170+ miles with all egos in check and had a great time. Thx to Crawdaddy & Strega for that ..... Not to mention all the work Randy & others put into making the Dash a success. I have ridden so many areas I never would have seen by being associated with SDAR. Good stuff!

Jump on a ride........ :clapping:

Welcome aboard. Like Strega (who is my idol....with BS a close 2nd) said, tons 'o folks to ride with from family days to hard core endurance runs.

I still think back to the X-Plane ride when 25 guys who basically never met got together 3 hours north and busted out 170+ miles with all egos in check and had a great time. Thx to Crawdaddy & Strega for that ..... Not to mention all the work Randy & others put into making the Dash a success. I have ridden so many areas I never would have seen by being associated with SDAR. Good stuff!

Jump on a ride........ :clapping:

Awesome, I am looking forward to meeting and riding with you guys, i just need to get a plated bike. :clapping:

Btw, I am just getting my 2 1/2 year old started on a crf 50.

my 2 1/2 year old must be retarded... he can't peddle a trike...

but he LOVES sitting on that TTR50!!

ignore the masses... i am a great person to ride with...ask anybody... wait... don't ask anybody... take my word for it.

I have some pretty busy weekends for the next few, but look forward to riding with you

Welcome to the group, look forward to riding with you soon. See ya on the trail.

Welcome aboard. Lots of good people to ride with here. I see you have a big two stroke bike. You'll have to get together with Chief Gunner and his new CR500. :clapping:

i just need to get a plated bike. :clapping:

Btw, I am just getting my 2 1/2 year old started on a crf 50.

Plenty of green sticker rides happening all the time but the dualsport stuff is the best!

Greetings, I am out here in Descanso, Ill show you some trails. Welcome!! See you on a ride in the near future if you wish.

Jed