HI Job here, just wanting to say,

If I can't uncage the ape I'll be there with another bike...a "test" bike.

you bit$h! I hate you

:blink:

HI Job here, just wanting to say,

sorry Job... Fat fingers, small iPod... Must be nice dealing with a small shop like Vey's; they stand behind their products! Ok; so no brp... I expect we'll see your ape or a borrowed beta

See you at 10:00 am. I got away from work and my internet is now working.

Beezzz

dammit all to heck...i went from ...YES i CAN GO!!!! ---all the way to working OT today... :lol:

how in the wide, wide world of sports that happened i dunno....

leaving for TX tomorrow, visiting moms(*it's GOT to be better than FL)....

when i get back, wife said i can do something next weekend...SOMEONE .........SAVE ME!!!!!

Blind :blink: plugging away...today's tasks...setting up computer to work for hours, while i run coaxial cables, and organize

all the crap that was with all the teams involved in my last trip... :party:

fun fun fun.

you didn't miss nuthin'-

Cept a ride with fake name, pastapilot, jed, racerbill, ozzy, beezzz, hammer and yours truly

I got a flat ( bidness as usual), we did some fun trails and had a brownie on the way home.

Brian and Jed, nice to meet you, craig, glad I finally got to ride with you (you can reply at bannedcamp if you want)

Ozzy; thanks for the tube... Pictures will be up soon.

Crmeyers; I honked as I drove by :blink:

you didn't miss nuthin'-

Cept a ride with fake name, pastapilot, jed, racerbill, ozzy, beezzz, hammer and yours truly

Theee Hammer ??

the one and only! He did want me make sure everybody knows that he behaved himself on the ride!

Jed and Craig too kernan all the way back, and the rest of us trucked from crossroads.

I am having a starter issue, too, so I slowed down the group... My starter needs a stopper

I am having a starter issue, too, so I slowed down the group... My starter needs a stopper

Sounds faintly familiar. I couldn't get the starter motor to quit turning the motor over on my TE on the 2007 Pre BBQ ride at Jacumba. It ruined my engagement bearing before it was all over with. Never did it again, but I could swear it was the solenoid causing the problem. :blink:

I took apart the switch, cleaned it out and reassembled... And it was better, though not perfect.

Oh; my rimlock WAS tight! No matter what chris, Paul, bill and Jon say... The rest were polite enough NOT to insinuate any such thing

I didn't say anything...I only asked how you were able to tear a valve stem off of that ultra uber duty tube.

And they say my bike is high maintenance :blink:

:blink:

I'm not sayin' nuthin' bout nuthin'...

Course, I came straight from my house, not the dealer :)

Seriously; they are mechanical things, and stuff breaks... You fix it and ride it til it breaks again. I'm not the lightest nor most gentle person on a bike, and I can't really say I spend much time in the garage... Its one of the reasons I have a bunch of Japanese bikes, instead of one real dirt bike.

Jon; your bike is the nicest looking dirtbike ever... Dont dump it; scratches are ugly.

Its one of the reasons I have a bunch of Japanese bikes, instead of one real dirt bike.

WHOA, smacks of commitment? Say it ain't so.... :blink:

I JUST found out I can commit to a lady... That's about all the commitment I can commit to.

Guys; I'll try to post pics tonight... If not tomorrow... Not much to show, other than the 4mm hula hoop, and a couple of random shots... 3 Ford trucks with an Australian, an Italian and a Japanese bike in the back... A woodpecker... Random shots of guys loafing around

Random shots of guys loafing around

With this group there's always guys loafing around.

Thanks to everyone for coming out today. Sorry I was so late. I'm glad there was at least a few people left to ride with after I got there.

Hey, no worries man. It was fun. What other trails did all of you do after Craig and I left? By the way Craig took off, where did that guy go? We went back down kernan to Stokes, he was in the lead. When i got to Stokes he was gone! I thought we were both going to Pine Valley via Kernan and Bear. He must have taken a right at the last moment to get on Buckman and did not tell me. Oh well, no hair off my back. I took Bear to Frosty Burger and had a snack and rode back to Descanso and had a few beers at the fruit stand otherwise known as Raintree market with the good ol boys. Thanks for the good times guys, lets do it again!

Craig's a long story, you were better off.

It was great to have you along, Jed, and I hope to see more of you!

Hey, no worries man. It was fun. What other trails did all of you do after Craig and I left? By the way Craig took off, where did that guy go? We went back down kernan to Stokes, he was in the lead. When i got to Stokes he was gone! I thought we were both going to Pine Valley via Kernan and Bear. He must have taken a right at the last moment to get on Buckman and did not tell me. Oh well, no hair off my back. I took Bear to Frosty Burger and had a snack and rode back to Descanso and had a few beers at the fruit stand otherwise known as Raintree market with the good ol boys. Thanks for the good times guys, lets do it again!

Nice to meet you Jed... Maybe Craig got lost? Maybe he's still out there making the loop around the rock house, and looking for the main road? Maybe he stopped to give an International traveler a ride, and he was abducted?

More likely is: he wanted to run a faster pace, and forgot to tell you... he posted over at bannedcamp, so I know he made it back

I think Craig took Stokes back to Buckman, cause I did not see any of his fresh tracks in front of me on the way up Kernan.

I think Craig took Stokes back to Buckman, cause I did not see any of his fresh tracks in front of me on the way up Kernan.

when you fly, you don't leave tire tracks...duh... did you see a contrail?

Yeah, that guy flies! I take my time for fear of head on's going around a hairpin. But when one has a big boy bike like his, just mow them over.

explanatory PM sent :rolleyes:

Nice RIDING WITH you Jed... ditching a riding partner doesn't normally happen around here