Wow :) that is what I miss, I was thinking, its under about 24" of snow, the ground is frozen, and it probably raining ice :hunter: I must admit though in the fall, there isn't much better riding to be had. I also remember the 6hr+ each way comutes to the U.P. and Jersey was about 12hrs. Eastern woods is a great place to ride :good:

Wow :) that is what I miss, I was thinking, its under about 24" of snow, the ground is frozen, and it probably raining ice :hunter: I must admit though in the fall, there isn't much better riding to be had. I also remember the 6hr+ each way comutes to the U.P. and Jersey was about 12hrs. Eastern woods is a great place to ride :good:

Road Trip!

Beezzz

We need to ship them boys back there some dust! How do they ride with all that vision?

How do they ride with all that vision?

They ride one tree to the next. Then they try to keep their bars out of that tree. Then they ride to the next tree they can see...

Come Spring I'd bet they'd be willing to trade some of their mud for some of our dust. :hunter:

Trees frighten me. They're so, I don't know, rigid. Solid. Immovable. Permanent.

Threatening.

But I like riding through them, just no into them.

They ride one tree to the next.

Thats what those tall skinny things were? I remember seeing some of those on a ride up at Kennedy Meadows.

Geez, I gotta get outta Ocotillo Wells and try something different.

They ride one tree to the next.

Thats what those tall skinny things were? I remember seeing some of those on a ride up at Kennedy Meadows.

Geez, I gotta get outta Ocotillo Wells and try something different.

:hunter: I saw some trees like that recently... in fact Kennedy Meadows was mentioned over the radio

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=39...belle&hl=en

This is video from a national enduro via helmet cam, its pretty cool because the top pro's will pass belle, gives you an idea of the atmosphere during a national, I experienced this at Harrison Mich, 2006 same players only Belle is somewhat faster :hunter:

Harrison National 2006

CIMG0874.jpg

some of the course

CIMG0883.jpg

my son ben and friend tim the guy with the black shirt and tan shorts is Jeff Ferdette

CIMG0881.jpg

some of the team trucks

CIMG0884.jpg

CIMG0885.jpg

ben gearing up

CIMG0893.jpg

Barry Hawks rig Team Yamaha

CIMG0888.jpg

it is very intimidating starting minute 12 when all the pro's start minute 21 :good:

some of the guys

CIMG2084.jpg

extra luggage for the ride home

CIMG2091.jpg