bikeslut

name that quote

You know... there's only one problem with this game here.... google

there is still a certain level of integrity that is implied here... I may SUCK at this game, but I HAVE integrity!!!

You know... there's only one problem with this game here.... google

on my honor, I've not used google to answer any of these. I've googled to find the answers, but did not post unless I figured it out my self.

All same movie:

"Listening at doors- there's a nasty little habit"

"That's a Smith and Wesson, and you've had your six"

Ok I'll play. I have no idea where Joliet is getting these from but try this one.

Google'd too easily I'm changing it.

:unsure:

Rodney Dangerfield or Thornton Melon in Back to School

My post was edited due to lack of integrity in the board. :unsure:

Here's the new quote,

What's her last name name, I'll look it up?

You know I don't really recall, Swim, Sammy, swami, slippy, slappy, simmons, summons, swannie, swinson. Swanson?

Maybe it's on the briefcase.

Oh yeah it's right here. Samsonite! I was way off!

Ok I'll play. I have no idea where Joliet is getting these from but try this one.

What's her last name name, I'll look it up?

You know I don't really recall, Swim, Sammy, swami, slippy, slappy, simmons, summons, swannie, swinson. Swanson?

Maybe it's on the briefcase.

Oh yeah it's right here. Samsonite! I was way off!

dumb and dumber

Back to School...

watched it this weekend....much to the dismay of the wife!!!

oh well....i guess she's miss the point of it anyway....

Blind :unsure:

my offering......"I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy. I know high school girls."

another offering to the masses...

Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

one of my favorite movies....

Blind :unsure:

my offering......"I've been going to this high school for seven and a half years. I'm no dummy. I know high school girls."

Better Off Dead

"I just felt like running."

Better Off Dead

Forrest Gump?

Better Off Dead

Forrest Gump?

"Damn your eyes"

Good one. Here is an easy one: Get off my lawn!

Hasn't someone got that as their quote already? From the recent movie Gran Torino.

"It's all ball bearings these days."

Fletch

How about ;(Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes." )

The last one might be too obscure. Try this one, same actor different movie. "You know what your problem is?, You are so god damn bored you have to invent things to bitch about. You don't have a single thing to do on this earth except for your hair, the closet was fine, you just needed something to fill up your useless, nail polishing, toe polishing, rich bitch, sun tanning days." :wacko:

They are both Jack Nicholson.....the drive one I think is from "Steel Magnolias", the bitch about one is from "5 easy pieces", wait.... or "The Border" ???

Easy one ....... "WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION PVT. PYLE ??!!"

Easy one ....... "WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION PVT. PYLE ??!!"

Oh that's too easy.

I am Gunnery Sgt Hartman, your senior drill instructor.

Full Metal Jacket

"As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster."

This should be an easy one:

"Fill your hands, you sons of bitches...."

Good one. Here is an easy one: Get off my lawn!

Hasn't someone got that as their quote already? From the recent movie Gran Torino.

"It's all ball bearings these days."

Fletch

How about ;(Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes." )

The last one might be too obscure. Try this one, same actor different movie. "You know what your problem is?, You are so god damn bored you have to invent things to bitch about. You don't have a single thing to do on this earth except for your hair, the closet was fine, you just needed something to fill up your useless, nail polishing, toe polishing, rich bitch, sun tanning days." :wacko:

Another clue, same actor different movie. Picture a boat lost in a storm; "We're should be OK, cause I know we're near land" "Alright, now stay with me: When we left, we had just enough fuel to reach San Juan. And we are out of fuel".

This should be an easy one:

"Fill your hands, you sons of bitches...."

Hmmm. I must be reeeeeally old or there aren't any "Duke" fans out there. :wacko:

I thought anybody would get this one right away.

Fletch

Another clue, same actor different movie. Picture a boat lost in a storm; "We're should be OK, cause I know we're near land" "Alright, now stay with me: When we left, we had just enough fuel to reach San Juan. And we are out of fuel".

Kurt Russel in Captain Ron

Ok try this. "Inconceivable!"

Ok try this. "Inconceivable!"

That's the bald dude in The Princess Bride.

Y'all ijits missed one back there so I'll repost it.

"As Far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster"

Y'all ijits missed one back there so I'll repost it.

"As Far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a gangster"

That's Goodfellas

Here's one

"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Fletch

Kurt Russel in Captain Ron

Correct, first quote is from Big trouble in little China, second from Overboard.

I will have to try easier ones; "PILLOWS.........PILLOWS........THOSE AREN'T PILLOWS"