Crawdaddy

Slutto - Say it ain't so......

KTMRAD- You used pink tu-tu, closet and schwinn all in the same sentance. :rolleyes::o knock knock Im not coming out. B)

Are the cookies baked/ready yet? :lol::o:lol:

I can make cookies that will rival Julies brownies that she has brought us at sign in on friday night at the Desert Dash every year. I will have them out on friday sign ups.

It's a simple formula - (Any) Food + (Tasty/malted) Beverage = Meal

Philistine!

I can make cookies that will rival Julies brownies that she has brought us at sign in on friday night at the Desert Dash every year. I will have them out on friday sign ups.

I'm tellin' Julie B):lol::lol:

I can make cookies that will rival Julies brownies

Them's be fightin' words. :rolleyes:

That picture is of a 20oz Filet Mignon, 2 end cuts of tri tip, world famous baked beans, baked potato, bread, marinated veggie plate, already eaten salad, and the fifth or sixth Sierra Pale at Jocko's in Nipomo. I'll be there along side a handfull of others after the S.L.O. Penguins DS ride in a few months.

I do love my Red Nectar on tap around the corner from the house though.

How come the lettering is backwards in the photo? :lol::lol:

I also love the smell of coffee brewing but cant stand the taste. Beer I dont like much either, but if I drink one it will be a Coors light. I would rather have a Dr. Pepper.

I cant believe I am going to say this outloud but I love strawberry bananna daqueries and TGIF mudslides. Umbrella drinks :(

Wife works at a Starbucks and school teaches and I can probably hit a golf ball at stone brewery from my house in escondido, not really since I live off Del Dios Hwy but its close. My wife lori loves Stone brewery and dark beer and Guiness also.

Schwinn, don't listen to these other guys, it takes a lot of courage to come "out of the cooler" and express your true inner feelings about drinking. Even though they won't admit it, you can bet your tutu that when some of these "macho" dark beer drinking types get a couple under their belt, once in a while they probably think "you know a strawberry daiquiri would not be so bad". Lets not even go to the "I just experimented a little in college" types.

Sure it all starts with an innocent tequila sunrise or a Cuba Libre and before you know it you are scoring some Baileys and Kahlua and then your buddies have to do some kind of "umbrella drink intervention" (sorry went off on a tangent there).

What I am trying to say is drink what you want to drink, sure I will still make fun of you, but don't worry, I wont think any less of you for it (like that is possible). :(:lol::(

Ken

I've killed more than a few of those bottles. Funny thing is that I dont like chocolate? I dunno

I've heard it said that it's a "guy" thing.