PastaPilot

Happy BIRTHDAY to Yeti, BRP Robbs Jaynen and xxxinsd!

Happy Birthday. Haven't seen Twister for quite a while now. Hope you are having fun. :ph34r:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Bob, hopefully you will take the day off from your busy schedule and enjoy some "Barley Therapy" and relaxation.

Have a great day, and whenever your schedule permits and you want to take a cruise on the Harley or get some dirt on your KTM let me know,....

Let's Ride!

Aaron

Happy Twisted Birthday.......to the Twister, Yeti, BRP, XXXinsd

Happy Birthday Bob... I've seen you in person; hard to believe you're only 75 B)

Happy birthday to triple X, BRP and Yeti as well...

Oh yes....Happy birthday to tripleX , BRP, Jason, Yeti, also. I didn't realize so many of the members all had the same birthday. B)

My birthday is today also :) but I am not quite 75 (1/1/78)

fill out your profile newb! B)

B) Happy birthday Jason! See you next week!

(i was in high school when you were born!... I mean, i was enrolled... i was probably at the BMX track or the beach instead of actually in school)

My birthday is today also :) but I am not quite 75 (1/1/78)

fill out your profile newb! B)

B) Happy birthday Jason! See you next week!

(i was in high school when you were born!... I mean, i was enrolled... i was probably at the BMX track or the beach instead of actually in school)

Actually I was in high school when I was born too? I was playing around with an old, old, long time member here a year or so ago. He was being his regular smart ass self when we bet who had been riding the longest. I changed my B-day to show that I was born in 34. I forgot to set it back... Its the first thing to go, Memory. :) My actual b-day is 8/1/55. Speaking of the old goat, has anyone seen Kaw'ee? Is he still with us? Alive? :) Actually he just showed up on the SCUFF forum and he's doing fine, and still a pain in the ass. :P Ya see when old Dual Sporters get to old to ride we just move on to 4x4 wheeling. Same thing just slower, and no balance is required. Im sure we will be seeing more of you old timers soon over at Scuff.

Anyway thanks to everyone for the b-day greeting... and Gunner, If that birthday therapy is still available I may take you up on it. Otherwise I will see ya the 1st day of Aug. Thanks for the thoughts and kind words

Oh yes....Happy birthday to tripleX and Yeti, also. I didn't realize so many of the members all had the same birthday. B)

Thanks! Must be something great about us New Year's "babies" that leads us the dirt!

Now that we've learned that Metal Twister pulled a fast one I'm going to edit the post to reflect the real birthdays today.

Actually I was in high school when I was born too? I was playing around with an old, old, long time member here a year or so ago. He was being his regular smart ass self when we bet who had been riding the longest. I changed my B-day to show that I was born in 34. I forgot to set it back... Its the first thing to go, Memory. B)

I feel better now. But I hope you aren't too old for dualsporting, because then I'll feel bad again. After all, we are the same age. B)

Happy birthday Brandon, Scott, and Jayson. Catch you in August Bob B) . Ken

Oh yes....Happy birthday to tripleX , BRP, Jason, Yeti, also. I didn't realize so many of the members all had the same birthday. :unsure:

Belated HAPPY BITRHDAY to you guys too; I'm still a dollar short and a day late :o I logged on earlier yesterday before I had to earn my pass to go riding by tending to domestic chores around the house so I was not able to wish you guys a happy one until now... I wanted to start the new year off with a day of dirt riding and then follow that up with a good ride somewhere but had to bend and make a compromise :( I guess being married for 16 years is all about that :(

Hope to see you on some rides this year guys, wishing you all the best!

Aaron

Thanks everybody.

Now I just have to get rid of this extra present my wife snuck in (the flu)