dirt dame

Euro riders having some fun

I'm always dogged by the question- when does the fun stop and the punishment begin? Some people think trail 5, por ejemplo, is fun, throwing their body and bike on the rocks repeatedly. For me, as a SallieBarnie, I don't find that fun.

These guys are not, in my opinion, having fun. But I'd be willing to bet after the race and a few bier (bitte), they had a great time.

Life is a balance. Or out-of-balance, I suppose- if it's fun. Or punishment.

Water, rocks and cliffs are all great equalizers, and they don't care what brand of bike you happen to be riding either. :D Makes me hurt all over to watch those guys, but I'd rather be spectating than riding that stuff. The thing I don't get, is that it's supposed to be a championship enduro, but there wasn't one clip of anybody riding like a champion through any of that stuff. I wonder if anybody was able to actually ride through it without stalling or crashing. :D

Just what I was thinking- it's a RACE! Why is nobody going fast?

They seem to be too preoccupied with falling over to be thinking about going fast. :D

I'm always dogged by the question- when does the fun stop and the punishment begin? Some people think trail 5, por ejemplo, is fun, throwing their body and bike on the rocks repeatedly. For me, as a SallieBarnie, I don't find that fun.

These guys are not, in my opinion, having fun. But I'd be willing to bet after the race and a few bier (bitte), they had a great time.

Life is a balance. Or out-of-balance, I suppose- if it's fun. Or punishment.

it was fun, except while I was on the ground ... ALMOST on the ground is fun... Did you have fun on trail 9? That trail was awesome, but I could see biffing on it too.

( this video not compatible with iPhone) rascists!

WOW! :)

That is just plain CRAZY. It makes our enduros look like cake.

Doesn't look any fun to me either! If I have to get off my bike, then I am no longer riding, hence no longer fun!

I like how they just keep going and the one person was just left behind.. It must be a race..

Wow, I wouldn't even want to ride that on my trials bike!!

It would be interesting to know if they even allow trials bikes in that event? Being about 100 lbs lighter it would make carrying them out of some of those holes much easier . . . ;-)

no offense,, Greeks have never been good enduro riders............

no offense,, Greeks have never been good enduro riders............

They make a great salad, though. :angry: