Superstition Mt Dec 26 - 31

I plan on camping at Superstition Mountain from December 26 thru 31.

My ride plans are to explore as far south as Mount Signal and north to Salton Sea via Superstition Mountain, Ocotillo Wells, Anza Borrego, Borrego Springs, and Banner Grade - 90% off-road.

I ride a Suzuki DR350 with a license plate.

Look for my white VW Vanagon Camper pulling a three rail motorcycle trailer.

If you are an intermediate rider and this looks like a fun route, please give me a shout.

Phil

I'll be at Superstition with my family during that time frame. I'm always looking for someone to do a "guy" ride with when my family gets bored so look me up.

I won't be around during that time, but I will say welcome to the site!

fn

welcome young- my work will have me quite busy that week, so unavailable to join you, but have a good ride.

a couple of rides going on this weekend... the corral canyon ride will start out easy intermediate, but if I have a good handle on the group dynamic, I would be surprised if that one doesn't ramp up to a true intermediate ride... either terrain or pace.

See you on a ride soon

I will also be at SS the 26th & 27th. PM me when it gets closer and I'll find TNT .... we can all go for a ride. If nothing else, we can be a pit stop for ya with food, beverages and extra gas. Or pull up a tent, trailer, whatever and join in the camp!

Welcome aboard!

I am not sure yet but I may be out there during that time frame. I have 28th-30th off. Keep us updated.

We'll be in the Ocotillo Wells area for New Years. Either off of Wolfe Wells in Ocotillo Wells or possibly Truckhaven the 30th through the 2nd or 3rd.

Since we're close, a re-ignite of this thread. We'll probably be about 5.5 - 6 miles in on Wheeler...don't know which side as the pre-Christmas families will already be out. Should be in place by 10 AM Friday.

Look for a Grey 4 door Tundra & Grey toy hauler with graphics. We should be with a black Chev 4 door towing a 35 foot 5th wheel and a dark grey Tahoe with white 20 foot toy hauler.

Hopefully joined by a VW Van & trailer.

All are welcome for a pit stop, ride, refreshments, lies around the fire.

Phil's been around for awhile, just lurking. I've known Phil for years and ridden with him a few times.

Phil, please PM me your cell number. I may look for you out there, need to come out during the holiday break from work.....I'm off from the 24th to Jan. 5th.......yeehaw !!

I'll be at Superstition with my family during that time frame. I'm always looking for someone to do a "guy" ride with when my family gets bored so look me up.

Our New Years plans got canceled......sooooooooo, Kathy and I will probably be joining other friends out at Superstition at our usual Dunes location.......not sure if we'll head out New Years Eve or New Years Day.....we'll probably stay until Sunday morning......family crowd......lollipop/quad rides, etc......

Looks like we might be out there the 29th or 30th since my plans got changed too, I wanted to be there earlier but I guess we had other plans.

I'll be out at OW from the 26th through the 2nd. I have a spot east of Pole Line sorta out away from everyone. PM me for coords if you want to stop by for a cold one or take a ride away from the crowds.

I'm not sure when, but I will be out there for one or two days.

I'll post more info when I know what my post holiday sechedule will be.

I'll be out at OW from the 26th through the 2nd. I have a spot east of Pole Line sorta out away from everyone. PM me for coords if you want to stop by for a cold one or take a ride away from the crowds.

Tracy- i'll be out in OW with my boys and my brother on Monday... We probably won't go riding with your adult group, but if you PM me coordinates, we'll stop by for some beer and some tums ;)... I'll bring my own trailer and chairs

any other TRUE newbs want to go out Monday? Jon;I'll have the TTR out there... if you bring Julie, i will bring the TW also (Morgan can ride either) I'll be on trailwings (the BAD ones) on my XRL... consider it a shakedown ride for X Plane... if it handles sand fine, I'll just run 'em that way... oops... hijack off