SCHWINN

THE HIDEOUT BAR AND SALOON

This will not be our last party. The lease will be resigned or they will be buying it outright

10th annual Thunder in the back country also sunday Nov 2nd music by Sling Shot with the hideout hunnies serving up frosty ones.

Look me up, I will be working or having fun or whats the difference up there, its all fun. Ask for shwinn or my real name "steve"or wallet as my wife calls me :blink::lol:

Lake Henshaw Valley, at the Mesa Grande entrance.

A great party today, Christy 20 showed up, as did RSDWR, chief gunner and paul KIP. GOOD TIMES with good folks. On a differant note one of the faster guys that ride palomar mtn rd crashed on the lower part of the hill. GSXR suzuki totaled. He went down about 30 seconds in front of me. I rode home and got my truck and trlr and went back back for his bike and delivered it to his house in baypark. He went over the bars doing about 45 he descibed it as a accidental stoppee cuz cars locked up in front of him, his face and chest hit at the same time, he wears full race gear head to toe but his chest hurts, knee is scraped up and a big monkey bump on his forhead and that is with a full face ARAI helmet on. His name is Rocky and is part of the Palomar Mtn Mafia.

Schwinn, is that salon or saloon? :D If it's salon, I'd like to schedule an appointment for a haircut. If it's a saloon, cancel the appointment....I don't want people who have been drinking cutting my hair! :o:blink::lol::D

the persuaders?

or The Soul Persuaders?

and, who died and made YOU captain of team sally!?!?!

you have to be elected to such a prestigious position;

I vote for you

The hideout is having October fest October 19th with live music by the persuaders

10th annual Thunder in the back country also sunday Nov 2nd music by Sling Shot with the hideout hunnies serving up frosty ones.

This may be our last party cuz our 10 year lease is up in april 09.

Look me up, I will be working or having fun or whats the difference up there, its all fun. Ask for shwinn or my real name "steve"or wallet as my wife calls me :blink::lol:

Dang, I'd be there in a heartbeat but we'll riding/driving back from Bishop on Sunday....

the persuaders?

or The Soul Persuaders?

and, who died and made YOU captain of team sally!?!?!

you have to be elected to such a prestigious position;

I vote for you

I elected myself when my pink TU TU got caught in my chain and sprocket and tore off me going about twenty,VERY SCARY. :blink:

Maybe in - if I don't get forced to work O.T. that day. What time does the party start on Sunday?

Maybe in - if I don't get forced to work O.T. that day. What time does the party start on Sunday?

10:00 to 5:00pm

Scwinn as long as the pink tutu isnt what you are going to wear at the saloon I will be there after work on Sat. You always make me nervous when you wear that. The way you look at me, nervousness sits in.

Scwinn as long as the pink tutu isnt what you are going to wear at the saloon I will be there after work on Sat. You always make me nervous when you wear that. The way you look at me, nervousness sits in.

Was it not you that bought it for me or was it some other 6 ft 8" scary white guy :blink:

Anyone else who would like to meet up and go chime in, I live down the hill in Lakeside, nice easy cruise up to Ramona to the 79 and then west on the 78...anyone want to go for a cruise Sunday and stop in at the Hideout?

I was thinking of stopping by and then contiuing down to Borrego via montezuma and then back up the mountain to Julian to either Sunrise or the 79.

I elected myself when my pink TU TU got caught in my chain and sprocket and tore off me going about twenty,VERY SCARY. :D

Schwinn in a pink TU TU......what a visual :D:D

You need to wear it on the Desert Dash ! :D:o

The hideout is having October fest October 19th with live music by the persuaders

This may be our last party cuz our 10 year lease is up in april 09.

Look me up, I will be working or having fun or whats the difference up there, its all fun. Ask for shwinn or my real name "steve"or wallet as my wife calls me :lol:;)

BUMP

I'd be up for a ride out there. I think I finally got the pig working properly again (BTW, if anyone wants to know about 15 ways NOT to reassemble a carburetor, PM me). Chief, I'll follow you if you're still going (road or dirt), or if not I'll probably just roll out around 3 by myself. I've got a thing in Ocean Beach until 2-ish, but if the train's leaving before that I can probably duck out early.

Robbs

Anyone else who would like to meet up and go chime in, I live down the hill in Lakeside, nice easy cruise up to Ramona to the 79 and then west on the 78...anyone want to go for a cruise Sunday and stop in at the Hideout?

I was thinking of stopping by and then contiuing down to Borrego via montezuma and then back up the mountain to Julian to either Sunrise or the 79.

Chief,

Up for a ride. I'm in Rancho SD and can meet for a run to the Hideout. Let me know time & location.

Ken

This will not be our last party. The lease will be resigned or they will be buying it outright

Look me up, I will be working or having fun or whats the difference up there, its all fun. Ask for shwinn or my real name "steve"or wallet as my wife calls me ;):)

A great party today, Christy 20 showed up, as did RSDWR, chief gunner and paul KIP. GOOD TIMES with good folks. On a differant note one of the faster guys that ride palomar mtn rd crashed on the lower part of the hill. GSXR suzuki totaled. He went down about 30 seconds in front of me. I rode home and got my truck and trlr and went back back for his bike and delivered it to his house in baypark. He went over the bars doing about 45 he descibed it as a accidental stoppee cuz cars locked up in front of him, his face and chest hit at the same time, he wears full race gear head to toe but his chest hurts, knee is scraped up and a big monkey bump on his forhead and that is with a full face ARAI helmet on. His name is Rocky and is part of the Palomar Mtn Mafia.

JUST A BUMP not a quote.

Schwinn, I was there too, not sure of the time but they said I missed you by about 35 minutes. It was a really nice ride out, and I got another 135 miles on the BRP's clock (roundtrip from SD) so no complaints here! I'll try to make it on the 2nd and actually introduce myself to some more of you guys.

Robbs

Sorry I missed you BRP Robbs, I ended up riding up to the Hideout from Lakeside with Ken and his wife Laura on the VMax and they were on their Strom. It was a very nice day for a ride. Als always it's great to ride and meet up with good people. I did not bring a camera again so sorry no pics.

I finally got to meet Chrisit20 in person too :) There were lotts of bikes to be seen there. There was even an older tricked out VMax there yesterday with some very cool after market stuff on it. That thing had the most beautiful black chrome exhaust I've seen on any bike which gave me some ideas for my own beast.

I Left the Hideout with Paul and we went up Mesa Grande, up the hill to Wynola and through Julian to his house for a break. It was good good to ride with you again Paul, your VFR eats the twisties up very nicely, thanks for your patience with waiting for me to catch up... my VMax sure is a handful in the hairpins ;)

After I left there I went home via the 79 to the 8 to avoid the traffic in Ramona which was a nice choice. I did not even see another bike once I got out of Julian. I had the 79 all to myself except for a few slow trucks towing trailers that slowed the cages down but I used the two available open areas between Julian and the 8 to pass them and maintained a brisk but safe pace out to the highway.

The next ride has got to be a dirty one! It's been way too long since I played in the dirt on the Pig

Sorry to hear about your friend SCHWINN, but glad he's okay. I think I do ok on the VMax in the twisty roads out there but they are not what that bike was made for so I'll be mindful of that.