She's not looking interested in the 6AM wake up call. I'll try again and get back to you.

bump-

roger- how about we meet at the kernan crossroads at 7- we can ride back to pine valley that way... then I can leave my rig at kernan and jon can start riding...

let me know if that works for you.

Rachel and I would like to tag along Sunday if that's cool with you guys B) She's itching to hop on the Husky and ride and I need a break from all of the street riding I've been doing.

I'll be home early today to prep the bikes B)

I'll also throw the webber on the trailer for some dogs & sausages for lunch.

Bikeslut gimmie a call! PM'd my # to you.

Roger, Bob, et al - I will probably park at PV at 7am and ride over to Morena Stokes/SDAR Trail from Kernan Cycle Trail.

you're both welcome... I'll bring a cooler, too, but can't make a long day of it... gotta spend some family time, and I have a gig that night...

see everybody at kernan X-roads at 8ish.

jon- if I end up riding with roger, I'll give you the code to my truck so u and jewels can help yourself (or; are you bringing the 610?)

No 610, and still not getting a firm answer on the early morning.

I will gladly reposition the truck for you so you can get out earlier. Will you be on the 400 or the 200 for that ride?

Jon

I'll bring the 200, the 125 and that 70...

if I ride with Roger, I'll ride the 400... so; I can leave my truck at pine valley, give you the combo, and you'll meet me at kernan?

that's a plan: stand by for. PM

Ok, Pine Valley at 7am. I don't have a Forest Tag for this season, I need to get one before Sunday morning or I'll get a ticket parking there won't I?

Ok, Pine Valley at 7am. I don't have a Forest Tag for this season, I need to get one before Sunday morning or I'll get a ticket parking there won't I?

I have an extra- just don't "recreate" out of your vehicle inside the fence

I will be leaving POINT LOMA at 5:30 am,on my bike going east on hwy 8 to 125/94, lions valley out towards the 8east ,,, then to buckmen springs where i will take the dirt road to 4 corners and I hope to meet a few of you folks. this ride puts about 200 miles on my bike when i,m done.

riding a klr,

I am sorry I will not be able to attend this fun ride. Some poeple may think I look funny on a 450 (Schwinns) but on a 50 I am right at home. By the way for those who dont know I am about 6'8 250. Yep always easy to make fun of the big guys on the mopeds. Have fun, look forward to riding with you all soon. And the answer is yes, Schwinn can wheelie a 50.

I'll be at the Pine Valley exit at 7am, for anyone who wants to ride over to Coral to meet the crew at about 8:30.

Strega,

My son and I are planning to meet you at Pine Valley at 7am. If this works send me a PM. I'm off to get the bikes right now.

ORANGEBLOOD

Sounds great! Should be a nice group of us at PV at 7am. See ya all there!!

I was at 4 corners at 8:15 till 8:45, lots of mountain bikers out today, went to start the bike, dead batt.

I had to bump start it so i headed back to SD, Stopped at pine valley for a few minutes then hit the road

Sorry i missed everyone,

I was at 4 corners at 8:15 till 8:45, lots of mountain bikers out today, went to start the bike, dead batt.

I had to bump start it so i headed back to SD, Stopped at pine valley for a few minutes then hit the road

Sorry i missed everyone,

Hmmm- wrong day?

fn

Sorry i missed everyone,

Hmmm- wrong day?

fn

You have time to charge / replace your battery or check the charging system and meet them tomorrow morning. Remember any ride is a good ride, even if it is the wrong date. :unsure:

ok- jon and julie are out... jon is fighting a cold and wants to take it easy.

sounds like few pit bikes and a bunch of big bikes... I'm back on a full size bike for this ride.

I'll see you all at kernan crossroads at 8/8:30

sounds like few pit bikes and a bunch of big bikes... I'm back on a full size bike for this ride.

Phooey on you, Sir. :unsure::blink:

Phooey on you, Sir. :unsure::blink:

did I ruin your day?

sorry about that;

a bunch of people on pit bikes sounds like fun... just a few; not so much

Phooey on you, Sir. :blink::blink:

did I ruin your day?

sorry about that;

I might as well show up on my EXC250. :unsure:

Phooey on you, Sir. :blink::blink:

did I ruin your day?

sorry about that;

I might as well show up on my EXC250. :unsure:

well that would put you ahead of me on power:weight..

I'll see you at 8:30ish

Can't believe I'm awake at 4:30am...

Starting to pack up the truck n trailer. See all the people at PV at 7am, and the rest at 4 Corners at 8:30am, for whoever can make it.

As usual, i woke up late. :unsure: Don't think that I'll be making it down there at 8:30. Have fun.

Bike started, then quit, and couldn't get it running again. Made it as far as the entrance to PV.

Sucks.