KTMrad

EVERYONE PLEASE READ !

There's been a lot of Flaming and Trolling going on here lately......it needs to stop.

Everyone needs to read all the Forum Terms & Rules, read THIS POST about Flaming & Trolling.

Also, those of you who only read a couple of forums you're interested in, Please read the WEBSITE ACCESS & INFORMATION Forums to see if there is any new info posted there, The Forum Terms & Rules, and also check out the rest of the forums to see what may be of interest, instead of only a couple of forums. There is a lot of info on this site pertaining to different topics.

Also, especially check out the Important Issues / Environmental Issues Forum, which has info that directly pertains to all of you and your loss of access to public lands, etc.

Thanks,

If people continue flaming and trolling, then ADMIN members will have approval to just delete posts at their discretion, since some people have not been able to monitor their own posting habits and things got out of hand.

Thanks for your cooperation. :D

Also, a few more reminders for existing members and helpful hints for new members.

The easiest way to view the newest posts since you last logged on, is to click the View New Posts link on the upper right hand corner of the page.

Please read the Photo Posting Guidelines, and Responding to Posts Etiquette in the Website Info Forums.

Thank Randy,

Lets get back to posting about what matters - motorcycles and riding and all things related.

KIP

What Bikeslut and Randy are saying, is simple. Don't be Hammer, and everything will be great.

What Bikeslut and Randy are saying, is simple. Don't be Hammer, and everything will be great.

Or don't make stupid arse comments like this..

Ron

Or don't make stupid arse comments like this..

Ron

I was going to put it as "This is an example of trolling . . ."

There's a famous internet saying, "DON"T FEED THE TROLLS." Posting stuff like the above or responding to Hammer's trolling posts just feeds the fire. Not needed. :D

dang it... I promised myself I wouldn't get in to it, but here it goes...

When "responding" to a flame or troll gets more flak than the original post, I have to wonder... Is it OK to start the fire, then walk away,?

or should we confront the fire starter, in hopes of letting the firestarter put it out himself?

This is more than a "motorcycle" site... it is a social site

To me, that means we police ourselves, with the help of the mods...

How can we, in good conscience "call out" a flamer, but calling him a "stupid arse"?

Christi- please keep my PM "private" :D

dang it... I promised myself I wouldn't get in to it, but here it goes...

When "responding" to a flame or troll gets more flak than the original post, I have to wonder... Is it OK to start the fire, then walk away,?

or should we confront the fire starter, in hopes of letting the firestarter put it out himself?

This is more than a "motorcycle" site... it is a social site

To me, that means we police ourselves, with the help of the mods...

How can we, in good conscience "call out" a flamer, but calling him a "stupid arse"?

Christi- please keep my PM "private" :D

Never called anybody a Stupid arse, just the comment.

Look, I don't ride nearly as much as you all do, but I still love it. I just think this constant egging on of people is ridiculous. Maybe the time and place to solve the problem was then and there at Chiefs house, not on the posts!

I never understand why if you have a problem with someone you don't solve it face to face!

Either ignore them and they will go away or do something about it..

In the meantime shut up and ride or surf, WHATEVER..

Ron

Randy-

Thanks for the great site, and I appreciate the willingness to moderate.

Fires need fuel. They may start by themselves, but will not continue to burn without fuel. A fire without fuel is a teeny insignificant spark.

fn

Randy-

Thanks for the great site, and I appreciate the willingness to moderate.

Fires need fuel. They may start by themselves, but will not continue to burn without fuel. A fire without fuel is a teeny insignificant spark.

fn

see.. there you go Paul... making me look all childish and dumb... like I need YOUR help for THAT :D

I know you're right... See ya Sunday... orangeblood may join us...

Don't take everything so sereously DUDE. Hey so I joked you about going to Baja B):lol: SORRY.

This is not a troll, just a reply.

SORRY BUT I LIKE TO RIDE, AND SURF BAJA! ON A HONDA!

HONDA SUCKS!!

Did i Break any rules B) Just kidding!

Everyone just needs to get out and ride. This is San Diego Adventure Riders. A ride is an adventure, not a 20 mile loop. Trucks are fine, but the Adventure includes the ride to get there. I still hope opinions are okay. If you guys want to know what an Adventure ride is, hook up with us "ghost riderz" where there are no trucks/trailers allowed. We ride just about every other weekend at a distance of 200 plus miles of street/dirt.

If you guys want to know what an Adventure ride is, hook up with us "ghost riderz" where there are no trucks/trailers allowed. We ride just about every other weekend at a distance of 200 plus miles of street/dirt.

I’d love to go on rides like that but I can’t keep up with you rockets on the street. (or the dirt either) Must be why they are called ghost riders, they are so fast you think you saw a ghost. B)

There's been a lot of Flaming and Trolling going on here lately......it needs to stop.

AGREED!

The Main Reason I don't go to ADV/rider open discussion fourms anymore is...........

troll.jpg

I'm sure [how] our Mod's Will Handle This..................................

[*mod edit* By fixing you deficient prose]

I should stop reading these... I have no self control on responding

Kaw'ee : You're right... ADVrider can be VERY negative, especially down in the basement... but the difference is: they ALL do it... it's the accepted behavior over there... Especially in JoMomma, anything you post turns in to fingerpointing and personal attacks...

It's what I like so much about this forum (even more so than Thumpertalk)... we "almost all" know each other... we have actually ridden with, chatted with, and shared food/drink... it's generally very positive

when Mimi makes a crack about my family :lol: .... ;) I know she's only kidding... I don't have to guess... same with the other people here.

The more we ride together, the better we'll understand each other, and the better we "should" get along... so I vote for more riding...

another thing about ADVrider- some people post a LOT (coming from me... right?) but you never see them on ride reports... they just like to stir it up... I've ridden with almost all of the top 20 posters here... we ride... rock on!

Regards AdvRider:

I never read Jomoma ( I can't even spell it!) and therefore don't have a problem. There is a tremendous amount of information and the "Ride Reports" alone are worth a visit. If you ignore what you don't appreciate, life will be good. Just be aware that the Massive Ride In's, are simply an excuse to drink all night.

I’d love to go on rides like that but I can’t keep up with you rockets on the street. (or the dirt either) Must be why they are called ghost riders, they are so fast you think you saw a ghost. :lol:

Ghostriderz stands for-we ride all day and all night. We ride everywhere and nowhere, and no one knows we ride! We are stealth!