SCHWINN

Happy Birthday CARGUY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,you riding fool, oh to be 29 again and again and etc :blink:

Carguy....is it that time again, already? Happy birthday. It has been good riding with you and looking forward to many more rides.

Happy birthday and happy 4th of July. :lol: Ken

sez Joliet av-149.jpg with his most patriotic avatar... :blink:

Happy B-day carguy... Enjoy the weekend+

I'm confident that Carguy is having a good birthday if he is hanging out with KTMrad, Schwinn and Hammer and others at Hammers beach shindig. :lol::lol::o:blink::lol:

Thanks all, what a cool day. We may have to post, Thanks Schwinn, Randy, Jon(for the sacrifice for the team :lol: ), Mike & Rocky. What a great time. :lol::blink: Nice fireworks in Alpine too. :lol:

What a great time. We started at honda pilots girlfriends house in PB. Eggery for breakfast in PB at the promenade then north up the coast to the Kracken bar in cardiff. Next went to xrbums house for fun and conversation. Then it was Lacosta and I-5 for the 4th of july party. Myself,carguy,ktmrad,madmike,hondapilot and chiefgunner even showed up. I had to breakaway for an hour to go home and pick up the wife and kids in the blazer and go back, just got home. We took lots of pictures that randy and john will be posting. Happy birthday again john and happy 4th to all.

Happy birthday Brother! :drinks::drinks: Thanks for the "c'mon get your butt up here", I had a nice little speedy run :ph34r: up to Encinitas to meet up with you, SCHWINN, KTMRad, and Mad Mike and had a good time to boot.

Good times as always! B)The next maintenance day is at my place, and Felicia is going to make some Lumpia, Pancit and some good Phillipino eats and of course we'll fire the grill up for some good smoky beef and pork goodies too.

Thanks again, sorry I missed the ride earlier today bit it was great to hook up with you guys,

Damn John, you're gettin' old :drinks::drinks: That's OK, I'm 24 days older than you.

Yep, we had a good time. Will post pix this weekend.

Thanks all, what a cool day. We may have to post, Thanks Schwinn, Randy, Jon(for the sacrifice for the team :ph34r: ), Mike & Rocky. What a great time. :drinks::drinks: Nice fireworks in Alpine too. B)

What a cool day, indeed. Fireworks in Alpine sounds like the perfect way to cap off a fun holiday with friends.

Happy Birthday padn'r! You are as true a patriot as they come, and I'm proud to call you friend. Sounds like a good time was had by all. Sorry I missed it, but now I'm back in town and looking forward to adventuring with my pals...