SpaceCowboy

How to "like" a post or pic?

Just as the title says, how do I "like" a post or pic? I just don't see the "like" button on either my laptop or mobile but I really want to like some of these posts! Please help. I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here. 

• Like 2

There should be a little gray heart icon in the lower right corner  of each post.  If you touch that,  it should display a little column of 4 responses that you could choose from.  It should look about the same  on a PC, where you guide the cursor over the icon and click the mouse on what you want.

• Like 2

Strange.  I see the icons in both posts on the screen shots.  You can't  see the icon on your own posts until somebody activates it.

• Like 1

Very Strange. I see the other likes but I do not get any options when I hover over. Also no grey heart, just the blue of other people's likes. Could it be I don't have enough posts/reputation on the forum? 

35 minutes ago, SpaceCowboy said:

Very Strange. I see the other likes but I do not get any options when I hover over. Also no grey heart, just the blue of other people's likes. Could it be I don't have enough posts/reputation on the forum? 

😀 😉 Space Cowboy...1969 version...hope you get it figured out Truman...

• Like 1

I think it may be because only supporting members have the privilege to use that icon.  I checked a few other posts, and all the likes seemed to be from supporting members on the posts that I looked at.

• Like 2

On 3/5/2022 at 10:33 AM, dirt dame said:

I think it may be because only supporting members have the privilege to use that icon.  I checked a few other posts, and all the likes seemed to be from supporting members on the posts that I looked at.

As a supporting member, I have exercised my rights and liked this response :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oof, called out for not supporting the cause 😂 I’ll start contributing, I appreciate all of you! What’s the average monthly contribution round here? 

4 minutes ago, SpaceCowboy said:

Oof, called out for not supporting the cause 😂 I’ll start contributing, I appreciate all of you! What’s the average monthly contribution round here? 

Haha it's all good man, I had totally forgotten about that, I was in the same boat till donating - I don't believe there is a monthly requirement for donating, unless you want to of course :)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SpaceCowboy said:

It's a voluntary donation, minimum $25 per year, It's strictly used to keep the site going...and other incidentals like we may buy a BBQ Grille to use strictly at club events in the future.

Donate button is on main front page of the site. Unfortunately PayPal takes out a small percentage of each donation. They changed their terms awhile back.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SpaceCowboy said:

We’re locked and loaded! Better watch out, or you may get “liked”

Shots fired - I just LIKED THAT POST 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1