Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Interesting.  Well I guess I'm gonna be watching it on NBC Sports.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found this TV Schedule:

Day   Date   Time                 Network

Sun.   5/31  3-4pmET          NBCSN 

                      4-6pmET          NBC

Wed.  6/3     10pm-1amET NBCSN

Sun.    6/7     5-8pmET         NBCSN

Wed.   6/10   7-10pmET      NBCSN

Sun.    6/14   7-10pmET      NBCSN

Wed.   6/17   7-10pmET      NBCSN

Sun.    6/21   3-4pmET        NBCSN

                       4:30-6pmET    NBC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love it...Playing Fantasy Supercross so I am glad it’s back. Maybe I win something this season...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Huntndogs said:

Love it...Playing Fantasy Supercross so I am glad it’s back. Maybe I win something this season...

I had almost forgot, better make sure my picks are in.  I haven't paid attention to see if Marvin Musquin or Adam Cianciarulo is back?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tntmo said:

I had almost forgot, better make sure my picks are in.  I haven't paid attention to see if Marvin Musquin or Adam Cianciarulo is back?  

Me either to be honest. Could be game changers in the picks...Next season or maybe even the outdoor season I am thinking about hosting watch parties with a television in the backyard. BBQ or pot luck and a few frosty beverages.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Huntndogs said:

Me either to be honest. Could be game changers in the picks...Next season or maybe even the outdoor season I am thinking about hosting watch parties with a television in the backyard. BBQ or pot luck and a few frosty beverages.  

I'm in! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Huntndogs said:

I am thinking about hosting watch parties with a television in the backyard. BBQ or pot luck and a few frosty beverages.  

Now...that dog can hunt!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2020 at 7:44 PM, Dress4Less said:

Found this TV Schedule:

Day   Date   Time                 Network

Sun.   5/31  3-4pmET          NBCSN 

                      4-6pmET          NBC

Wed.  6/3     10pm-1amET NBCSN

Sun.    6/7     5-8pmET         NBCSN

Wed.   6/10   7-10pmET      NBCSN

Sun.    6/14   7-10pmET      NBCSN

Wed.   6/17   7-10pmET      NBCSN

Sun.    6/21   3-4pmET        NBCSN

                       4:30-6pmET    NBC

Bumping the schedule...TV coverage begins airing today...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was kind of eerie seeing the empty stands, but once the racing started it wasn't too noticeable.   Glad to see some sort of a solution was proposed and actually approved for the SuperCross season.  

This too, shall pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tntmo said:

It was kind of eerie seeing the empty stands, but once the racing started it wasn't too noticeable.   Glad to see some sort of a solution was proposed and actually approved for the SuperCross season.  

This too, shall pass.

Agreed, weird. I only got 51 points yesterday a d fell almost 2000 positions in the standing..lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Huntndogs said:

Agreed, weird. I only got 51 points yesterday a d fell almost 2000 positions in the standing..lol

44 points, I’m still in the top 20 (thousand).

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone get a scoop on why Chad Reed rode off the track "half way" through the main? He didn't crash, he didn't seem to have a major mechanical, he just causally rode off under his own power. Maybe he was "gassed" but, not like those guys to just "bail out" like that and collect a DNF.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://mxvice.com/amp/133318/updates-chad-reed

1 hour ago, Dress4Less said:

Did anyone get a scoop on why Chad Reed rode off the track "half way" through the main? He didn't crash, he didn't seem to have a major mechanical, he just causally rode off under his own power. Maybe he was "gassed" but, not like those guys to just "bail out" like that and collect a DNf

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve boiled fuel in Big Bear and Mammoth when it was over 100 at on stupid crazy steep climbs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Ken S said:

I’ve boiled fuel in Big Bear and Mammoth when it was over 100 at on stupid crazy steep climbs. 

What happens to the bike when the fuel gets "boiled?" Stall out? Explosion? :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dress4Less said:

What happens to the bike when the fuel gets "boiled?" Stall out? Explosion? :o

Got high as **** from the fumes before realizing this ain’t good. 
This is 8 hours into the Big Bear Dual Sport ride -race. It’s 104 out at elevations we city folk ain’t used to. Meanwhile my riding partner is pale and starting to shiver from heat exhaustion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ken S said:

Got high as **** from the fumes before realizing this ain’t good. 
This is 8 hours into the Big Bear Dual Sport ride -race. It’s 104 out at elevations we city folk ain’t used to. Meanwhile my riding partner is pale and starting to shiver from heat exhaustion. 

Sounds like a hard earned "buzz" Ken! I've "attempted" earning a plaque a few times (years past) in the BBTR run-race and I understand the challenge(s). Speaking of the BBTR run-race, it is on this year, in 24 days, on Sat. 6/27...one day only this year because of the COVID cr@p. I may do the "easy-difficult" route this year but, I am DONE with the hard way route...;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dress4Less said:

Sounds like a hard earned "buzz" Ken! I've "attempted" earning a plaque a few times (years past) in the BBTR run-race and I understand the challenge(s). Speaking of the BBTR run-race, it is on this year, in 24 days, on Sat. 6/27...one day only this year because of the COVID cr@p. I may do the "easy-difficult" route this year but, I am DONE with the hard way route...;)

Love doing the hard way route but not all in one day. Makes for a great weekend ride. 
For those who haven’t done this it’s approx 12 hours of hard core don’t stop for nothing but fuel lunch and maybe fix a flat or 2. That’s for the pros. 
The rest of us put in 13-15 hours to finish and find out we timed out or just gave up early. 
It’s an event everyone should try at least twice. 
Great time. I may do the Adventure Bike route this year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×