Sign in to follow this  
Pokey151

GPS track/route Pinyon to Fish Creek?

I sold my KTM that had the GPS on it, I forgot to pull the SD card so I lost my tracks.  Does anyone have it and would care to share.  with this storm, I'd like to head out soon but forgot sections and do not want to get lost.  

Thanks

I can check tomorrow morning. Should have the DesertDash 2020 file, Don't know If I can share this.

39 minutes ago, Mr.JAJA said:

I can check tomorrow morning. Should have the DesertDash 2020 file, Don't know If I can share this.

You can share it via PM with Pokey....even though it's really hard to get lost thru that section !

I have it. PM your email and I'll shoot it over to you.

2 hours ago, KTMrad said:

You can share it via PM with Pokey....even though it's really hard to get lost thru that section !

Yup start pinion keep going straight,  pm email also if u need tracks

6 hours ago, Oracle said:

I have it. PM your email and I'll shoot it over to you.

Just sent thank you

6 hours ago, Pokey151 said:

Just sent thank you

Sent back.

Gents-I have recently done the same thing-sold my old garmin gps and did not keep the desert dash tracks. Can I obtain them from a member? I am a member and have ridden the dash several times. Wanting to take my boy out before it gets too hot. Thanks

5 hours ago, zacharydirt said:

Gents-I have recently done the same thing-sold my old garmin gps and did not keep the desert dash tracks. Can I obtain them from a member? I am a member and have ridden the dash several times. Wanting to take my boy out before it gets too hot. Thanks

That’s great you’re taking your son riding! Those will be great memories. What bike is he on?

I don’t have the full DD tracks but I hope somebody replies soon for you

We have been riding together since he was 10. Started on a Honda 50 with training wheels!  Moved up to crf80, crf100,  crf150 and now a plated xr400. He is 17 now . Great and cherished times for sure!

Sent

Oh wait, I may have misread.  I only have the Pinyon to fish creek,  I have no idea what desert dash is.  Sorry if I was not a help