Jump to content
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
bikeslut

anybody riding this Sunday? 1/28

Recommended Posts

Saw the Saturday ride... can't attend that one, but looking for a ride somewhere in East County. intermediate level terrain and speed. Usual locations:

Jacumba?

Corral?

Lark?

Painted Gorge?

OW?

Superstition?

SSS?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Slut, we have never ridden together. Just cleaned the carb on the piggy. Potentially free Sunday.

IMG_20180122_151855548.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Reximus said:

Slut, we have never ridden together. Just cleaned the carb on the piggy. Potentially free Sunday.

IMG_20180122_151855548.jpg

That’s a pretty darn fancy carburetor hose organization system you got there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Reximus said:

Slut, we have never ridden together. Just cleaned the carb on the piggy. Potentially free Sunday.

IMG_20180122_151855548.jpg

Cool... I'm disappointingly slow and out of shape.  Pick a ride!  Tntmo...you go with us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we will be in white toyhauler with white ford f250 camped at corral canyon from sat morning to sunday night.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, alyeska said:

we will be in white toyhauler with white ford f250 camped at corral canyon from sat morning to sunday night.

Which campground? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tntmo said:

That’s a pretty darn fancy carburetor hose organization system you got there.

Its pretty! I also moved the needle up (or lowered the clip). It was just too choppy at 1/4 throttle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bikeslut said:

Cool... I'm disappointingly slow and out of shape.  Pick a ride!  Tntmo...you go with us

I am out for coral, not fun on the BRP. I am plated tho... would enjoy a good 100+ loop in the dez. Yuha perhaps? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We’ll be riding down to Laguna Hansen down Baja way. 

Itll be a dirt ride. Leaving San Diego at 07:00. 

Youre welcome to join. 

9E874B66-3D8A-4824-B600-4CC1A5F436ED.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in for where ever. Need to do a 1 hour break in on the new 500exc then swap out to my blue bike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ken S said:

I'm in for where ever. Need to do a 1 hour break in on the new 500exc then swap out to my blue bike.

Finally!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been a long time since I camped there so not sure where Ill be parked, I read there are 20 rv sites so hopefully I can find one of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about fossil cyn. ? I would also like to venture west towards Dos Cabezas. There are a lot of options from this area. Cyn sin nombre?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

reximus... I have some stuff going on with work, and can't commit until basically the last minute. I'll probably hit Lark or Corral and tool around for a bit. I am watching this thread, and will respond either way when I know for sure... sorry to keep you hanging

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bikeslut said:

reximus... I have some stuff going on with work, and can't commit until basically the last minute. I'll probably hit Lark or Corral and tool around for a bit. I am watching this thread, and will respond either way when I know for sure... sorry to keep you hanging

I am in same boat. Bike maintenance night has morphed into "date night"...

She rides tho, so "date night" is worth it. 

We could do an afternoon ride up along the border- tecate area has some fun places to explore- if you like boring fire roads. All the legal stuff at lark is trashed from the wind farm.

 

All good, Slut.

 

123951_12.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Ken S said:

I'm in for where ever. Need to do a 1 hour break in on the new 500exc then swap out to my blue bike.

Ken, you got yourself a REAL bike........?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ptkatoomer said:

Ken, you got yourself a REAL bike........?

Yes, now the fun (and expensive part). Getting it set up the way I want. 

Goal is to make one of the fastest best working 2018 500exc s out there. $$$

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ken S said:

Yes, now the fun (and expensive part). Getting it set up the way I want. 

Goal is to make one of the fastest best working 2018 500exc s out there. $$$

 

You were pretty fast on the WR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Reximus said:

You were pretty fast on the WR

You haven't ridden with me in awhile, its muy bueno now.

Still have it. Keeping it. Race bike 

Lets get out and ride Rex. I go to the desert every weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×