bikeslut

Paging Ozzy to the white Courtesy Phone

To complete the thread hi-jack...

SDAR ready for the summer kick off party? A Sunday at my house... pool table, rock wall, foosball, airhockey, darts, mini-moto track, pool, jacuzzi, barbecue, videos (Dust to Glory, Ernzberg, On Any Sunday, some metal rock jumping videos, etc.)

I'll get a pan of brownies from Janet's, and we can ride Viejas grade to Pine Valley and Corral Canyon...we can have timed team races on the ttr50 and xr70.

I'll supply beer, brats and dogs...

You don't make it sound very appealing, but I will try to be there anyway. :declare: Ken

Carguy wants to have us clean up the trail again, maybe we could incorporate all this on one Sunday. If we had enough people it would only take a few hours to do the trail. Just a thought.

I'll get a pan of brownies from Janet's...

A pan? ...but other people besides myself might want some too... :declare:

OK- I'll start a new thread for the party/trail day/ride-

sit tight- 3 weeks from now ok with everyone? Ozzy should be able to ride (easy) by then... Oz- chicks dig scars! (bulging bones gross 'em out though) :declare:

Did I miss something? Did something happen to Ozzy? :declare:

OK- I'll start a new thread for the party/trail day/ride-

sit tight- 3 weeks from now ok with everyone? Ozzy should be able to ride (easy) by then... Oz- chicks dig scars! (bulging bones gross 'em out though) B)

Three weeks from now sounds great (the 20th(ish))party0003.gif As long as I don't have to try to follow Ozzy up that damned ROCK!!! sick0010.gif

3 pages of posts in this thread now. Has ozzy even posted in it?

sit tight- 3 weeks from now ok with everyone?

How's about April 26th or 27th? I'm out of town every weekend but that one.

3 pages of posts in this thread now. Has ozzy even posted in it?

sit tight- 3 weeks from now ok with everyone?

How's about April 26th or 27th? I'm out of town every weekend but that one.

The 19th and or 20th is when Carguy wants to do the trail maint. The 26th is the Lowcal 250 that Sandiegoland is promoting. But I am up for whatever. B) Ken

I PM'd John, and i'm sure he has looked over this thread...

Jon- you and Julie are welcome at my place any time... Ozzy lives right up the street, Terrible619 lives 3 houses away, and motobro is one exit away... i can have two parties if you have to miss one...

I PM'd John, and i'm sure he has looked over this thread...

Jon- you and Julie are welcome at my place any time... Ozzy lives right up the street, Terrible619 lives 3 houses away, and motobro is one exit away... i can have two parties if you have to miss one...

We do need to maintain OUR trail a few days a year.

Just a few hours on the trail and we can party at bikesluts after. B)

Early start, early finish. :)

did someone mention brownies?

sorry for not responding earlier but long story short.

so 2 mondays ago 4 of us were doing a duelsport ride we were over at la posta truck trail when my shifter came loose.I stoped to tighten it up when 1 of the guys came back to see what's up, I told him to go on and I would catch up. that's really the last I remember, apparently I blew thru a corner there was a barbed wire fence and I must have grabbed a bunch of front brake or something and exploded a scrub oak bush. the next thing I remember was sitting on the trail and 2 of the guys were almost back with my truck that was in pine valley. broken collar and a couple broken or very brused ribs not a scratch on the bike or helmet.

post-2226-1206640987_thumb.jpg

<_< Glad you're back Chris... remind me how to show you how to crop a picture :)

That kind of pic will get you banned in some places...

Like i told your wife... you need anything, just give me a holla...

Been following this one with interest, Ozzy....ouch! Looks and sounded pretty damn painful.

Glad to see you are on the mend <_<

Count me in for the trail maintenance day, I'll be there!!

You guys want me to bring anything?

Aaron

Is that a map of the area you crashed? <_<

At least you avoided the barb-wire fence... Heal up!

Na, your thinking of

...and they play it on TV... so apparently it's safe to view... <_<

Na, your thinking of

showing that to a guy with broken ribs? is somekind of low. something bikeslut might due

Na, your thinking of

showing that to a guy with broken ribs? is somekind of low. something bikeslut might due

You know... if I had the link, I woulda, coulda, shoulda.... I laughed out loud at work, then had to show the VP down the hall what I was laughing at...

This thread doesn't have much to do with Ride Write-ups....well, maybe a couple of the posts. :o

Lots of talk about a party, etc. Not everyone reads all posts, me included.....especially trying to read thru a thread to find out about a party or whatever......sounds like you need to start another thread, maybe ?? :)

If you are worried about your number of posts, I'll start calling y'all Keyboard Adventure Writers, instead of Adventure Riders <_<:) Then you'll really fit in over at ADVrider, Thumpertalk, etc. :(:(

This thread doesn't have much to do with Ride Write-ups....well, maybe a couple of the posts. :o

Lots of talk about a party, etc. Not everyone reads all posts, me included.....especially trying to read thru a thread to find out about a party or whatever......sounds like you need to start another thread, maybe ?? :)

If you are worried about your number of posts, I'll start calling y'all Keyboard Adventure Writers, instead of Adventure Riders <_<:) Then you'll really fit in over at ADVrider, Thumpertalk, etc. :(:(

This thread started as a ride report, and morphed

I am going to start a party thread for the 20th, assuming the wife is in town that weekend

I'm not worried about posts, but i DO wish I could ride as often as I post...

I don't WANT to fit in there... I'm not sure I want to fit in here, but, hey; you run what you brung... (I know that's not a word)

So- we can incorporate the trail day with the party day...

Wanna compare bruises, Ozzy? You win (or I guess lose), cuz you broke some bones <_< Heal up quick and get back in the saddle soon.

OZZY HIT THE GROUND VERY HARD AND AS A RESULT TURNED INTO MOONBEAM OZZY ASKING SUCH OUESTIONS AS, WHY AM I HERE ? WHAT HAPPENED ?( no doubt refering to his continued existence on the physical plane) AND , HOW COME WE'RE NOT IN PINE VALLEY ? THE BEST I COULD COME UP WITH FOR HIM WAS SIT DOWN BEFORE YOU FALL DOWN. GIVE HIM A CALL WHEN YOU CAN HE'S MISSING HIS SANITY FIX.

Bill- thanks for finally adding a ride report to this "ride report"...4 pages of this thread (ok, ok... 3 and a half pages were me) before we get some idea of what happened...

did someone mention brownies?

sorry for not responding earlier but long story short.

so 2 mondays ago 4 of us were doing a duelsport ride we were over at la posta truck trail when my shifter came loose.I stoped to tighten it up when 1 of the guys came back to see what's up, I told him to go on and I would catch up. that's really the last I remember, apparently I blew thru a corner there was a barbed wire fence and I must have grabbed a bunch of front brake or something and exploded a scrub oak bush. the next thing I remember was sitting on the trail and 2 of the guys were almost back with my truck that was in pine valley. broken collar and a couple broken or very brused ribs not a scratch on the bike or helmet.

Ouch man, thats what my chest looked like about 6 weeks ago when I broke my collar bone. Lay off the broken side and be very careful putting shirts on as I "re-broke" mine just when it was starting heal back together.

OZZY HIT THE GROUND VERY HARD AND AS A RESULT TURNED INTO MOONBEAM OZZY ASKING SUCH OUESTIONS AS, WHY AM I HERE ? WHAT HAPPENED ?( no doubt refering to his continued existence on the physical plane) AND , HOW COME WE'RE NOT IN PINE VALLEY ? THE BEST I COULD COME UP WITH FOR HIM WAS SIT DOWN BEFORE YOU FALL DOWN. GIVE HIM A CALL WHEN YOU CAN HE'S MISSING HIS SANITY FIX.

post-2226-1206847295_thumb.jpg