Chief Gunner

The original San Diego Adventure Riders

I'll bet there were plenty of adventures to be had in those days. I just wouldn't want to be having them on those bikes. :rolleyes:

This one is pretty cool too, babes on bikes looking ready for Baja with those huge headlights :curtsey:

91-18564-1563.jpg

Their headlights were probably better than the stock one on my KTM :rolleyes:

Rough looking crew in this one, Peper Tree Motorcycle Club, oh wait a minute Pepper is out in East County It runs right between El Cajon and Lakeside......that explains allot :rolleyes:

The guy second from the left kinda looks like someone I know here.....Sandiegoland maybe?

17778.jpg

Nice find gunner....

Then:

17778.jpg

And Now:

ride_gathering.jpg

:rolleyes:

check out that passenger seat :rolleyes: , like riding a mech bull :curtsey:

post-108-1204751285_thumb.jpg

i just noticed these trike harley service bikes all have a hitch mounted in front for towing , pretty sweet!!!

post-108-1204751492_thumb.jpg

The guy second from the left kinda looks like someone I know here.....Sandiegoland maybe?

17778.jpg

Looks like a tech day at Gunner's!! :rolleyes:

Did they ever think this moment would go down in history! Kind of cool... :curtsey:

21158.jpg

Nice one Gunz ! Hey, they don't make bikes like they used to. I want to do the Desert Dash next year on one of those things! :rolleyes:

Only mod=add knobbies

I just want some of those white tires! What's up with that? :scratch_one-s_head:

I just want some of those white tires! What's up with that? :scratch_one-s_head:

White........that's boring....nowadays, you can get just about ANY COLOR you want :D:D

I doubt there was much "Off Limits" riding areas back in 1915, but it looks like "Smokey" could have dealt with it anyway :scratch_one-s_head:

12514.jpg

No need for a siren to pull you over; you'll be laughing so hard at his hat, you'll have to pull over and stop or you'll crash.

21158.jpg

Only mod=add knobbies

I think I like the original high-traction tires. Add a dozen or so lengths of chain around the tire through the spokes and weld together on the other end. Hold throttle open and enjoy. :scratch_one-s_head: