350thumper

Dual Sport Ride-Campo Valley-Border Run-McCain SAT 10-29-16

DUAL SPORT RIDE -- 8;00 am

THIS ride wraps around the south side of Campo Valley(Forest Gate) , hits the border , has a 1 mile SAND DRAG RACE (which i personally will be conducting) in a huge perfectly flat sand wash just 4 fun.

Continues on to see alot of the beauty the United States /Mexico border has to offer .

ENDS UP AT THE BACK SIDE OF LARK RECREATION AREA  (past the McCain OHV area )

lots of dirt roads, uneven , off camber , some kinda steep dirt roads, some deep sand,  big bike ok .

Mello pace , cool temps , dry wind , food and gas at beginning , middle and end of ride. 

if your new to riding this is a fun way to increase your skills.

meet up-ride  starts at the Cameron Corners Subway gas station @ the end of Buckman Springs rd ..

Staging available PM.

NEW RIDERS WELCOME

image.jpeg

All I need now is a race start girl.

image.png

This Saturday... How fast will your bike go in a wide sand wash?

75mph?

I'm in, may bring 2 more non SDAR dual sport dudes with me (yeah, I'll make them sign up). Are you using helmet radio comm?

anyone know where this is?

image.jpeg

single track leads to it on the route . You can see McCain ohv area in the background on the horizon.

On October 27, 2016 at 7:04 PM, 350thumper said:

anyone know where this is?

image.jpeg

single track leads to it on the route . You can see McCain ohv area in the background on the horizon.

That's the trail I use to head to mccain. I shot it up on the right with my .22 several months ago heh. You can see my spread on the right of the pix. Couldn't stop by my house that day and get me huh. I see how you are. 

9 hours ago, Getsmacked440 said:

That's the trail I use to head to mccain. I shot it up on the right with my .22 several months ago heh. You can see my spread on the right of the pix. Couldn't stop by my house that day and get me huh. I see how you are. 

ya im cruising over  to get you . ive got a new old trail that i havent shown anyone yet goes right to your house .

its too awesome to talk about on here, i will have to show you .i think i heard you firing the 22 consecutivley from my house.

10 hours ago, paulmbowers said:

Cool!

Where you able to shoot any signs, too?

No only abandoned tractors. 

3 hours ago, 350thumper said:

ya im cruising over  to get you . ive got a new old trail that i havent shown anyone yet goes right to your house .

its too awesome to talk about on here, i will have to show you .i think i heard you firing the 22 consecutivley from my house.

I think I know your trail. I entered it but turned around. Hopefully some day we can buzz around town. Don't bother coming around tomorrow. Kenny and I are gonna slay tunas tomorrow.