KTMrad

Good Shoe Repair in SD Area ?

I used to use A Walker Shoe Repair, but he closed.

I need my Sidi Boots resoled and some other minor repairs on them...anyone know a good shoe repair place ?

Sole Performance in Encinitas. The best. 

John's Shoe Repair in Clairemont.  They've done my Aerostitch (Sidi) boots twice now, hiking boots, and friends who are in the military boots.  They do great work for a reasonable price.

3007 Clairemont Drive, Suite H, San Diego, CA 92117  (619) 275-0100.  They're in the Kiel's shopping center just up the hill from the 5.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/johns-shoe-repair-san-diego 

If you're in east county Lupes downtown La Mesa has done several of my boots, put a zipper on my Klim pants and one long on my backpack, sewn up/reinforced my fanny pack and more is worth checking out. Any heavy duty sewing or zipper repair I've needed, custom stuff too. 

That's weird, because Lupe's told me they absolutely could not do any heavy duty sewing for me.  I gave them a try but they said their needles weren't prepped for leather or cordura (bike luggage). But that was about 6 months ago.

I had my Danner's stretched and resoled at Carl's Boot Repair off Second in El Cajon. Work seems solid. Price was fair.

14 hours ago, robertaccio said:

+2!

I went with Sole Performance as recommended by many of you...good guys !

For the $89 resole fee, they even stitched some extra seams, glued a cut, restitched some velcro and cleaned the boots up...and for another pair, glued a piece of leather for no extra cost.