7am kick stands up. Get a few hours in before the heat. 

Whos in. 

by the way... I have it direct from a rider that the ranger has been watching areas crossing or near private property, and issuing warnings. That includes all the area North past the "old" boundary signs which have been shot, rusted out, bent, torn and thrown off the trail. Also (obviously) anything East of the main road except the lookout road... those other areas are clearly verboten. I wonder if the southernmost trail qualifies, but I guess we can find out... that's a fun trail, and the ranger can tell us if it is out of bounds.

see you guys Sunday

42 minutes ago, bikeslut said:

by the way... I have it direct from a rider that the ranger has been watching areas crossing or near private property, and issuing warnings. That includes all the area North past the "old" boundary signs which have been shot, rusted out, bent, torn and thrown off the trail. Also (obviously) anything East of the main road except the lookout road... those other areas are clearly verboten. I wonder if the southernmost trail qualifies, but I guess we can find out... that's a fun trail, and the ranger can tell us if it is out of bounds.

see you guys Sunday

Yup.  A friend of mine had a "chat" with a ranger yesterday about that. 

38 minutes ago, Getsmacked440 said:

What time are you showing up bikeslut

I have a show tonight... so... as early as I can drag myself out of bed... trying for 6

38 minutes ago, Yeti said:

Yup.  A friend of mine had a "chat" with a ranger yesterday about that. 

might be the same friend ... big ugly ginger dude?

2 hours ago, bikeslut said:

Just curious what is A big ugly Ginger Dude

23 minutes ago, Pokey151 said:

Where is this ride?

Lark OHV. Mc Cain Valley Road, Boulevard. By the tree. 

3 hours ago, bikeslut said:

see you guys Sunday

Just wondering if that applies to street legal vehicles, as a lot of that stuff is classified as roads and "limited use" areas.  So I would guess that "limited use" implies that if you are operating a street legal vehicle and don't stray off of marked legal routes or past posted "no trespassing" signs, you will be okay.

All areas bs talked about are posted private or no trespassing especially east of main road

48 minutes ago, Bp619 said:

All areas bs talked about are posted private or no trespassing especially east of main road

East of McCain Valley road is a nature preserve, so of course it's always been off limits.

30 minutes ago, REV5 said:

no habla ingles

¿Cómo está tu espalda?

My back is good. I rode two days after the PV ride. I took it easy and the back was fine.  I wish i could ride this morning. I have to take my mom to the airport.  Have fun be safe

Lots of new signs no trespassing signs on the west end of the property.

1 hour ago, Ken S said:

Lots of new signs no trespassing signs on the west end of the property.

They've been up for about two or three months.

On 6/4/2016 at 4:09 PM, bikeslut said:

Bingo

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 7:41 PM, dirt dame said:

East of McCain Valley road is a nature preserve, so of course it's always been off limits.

right, except for the two overlooks, which both require plates

I do know that east of the road are many singletrack trails, and that some scofflaws ride these trails. I don't think riding those trails (if caught) would result in a warning. I was mainly talking about the far North of the park that borders, and crosses into some private land