TDUBdude

New member from Santee

Hello Everyone!

I made it through the initial questions and I'm happy to be here! I've visited the site several times and enjoyed the ride writups, technical and trail info very much so I decided to join.

Thanks for having me, I look forward to being an official part of the SDAR group.

Also, my first name is Dominic, I'm a 28 year old electrician, been married to my beautiful wife and best friend for 8.5yrs, have 2 kids and I love riding, shooting, hunting and all things outdoors.

Welcome, a lot of guys here share your interests. Look for ride and join up with SDAR folks, Good people!

Let's get a ride & shoot noob ride going!

I could prolly strap a rifle across my bars.

Welcome.

What kinda dual sport do you have ?

Welcome aboard, Dominic.

We'll see you out on the trails!

Dan

Welcome TDUBLADY, I mean dude. Sory!

Careful,there!

Seems we need to have TDub Noob Ride posted soon!!

Welcome to the group-when can you ride?

We're practically neighbors too, btw.

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

Sounds like some awesome guys and gals on here, I look forward to making it to a ride. At present I ride a TW200. I rode dirt bikes as a kid and got busy with life and everything else, let it go for a while. I've always loved exploring the backcountry and have been everywhere I can legally go in our local mountains used to to it in the 4runner and I just kept thinking "how much more awesome would this be on a bike?!" Here's a pic of her on a semi recent overnight in the Lagunas.

post-16081-0-02005900-1452794730_thumb.j

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!

Sounds like some awesome guys and gals on here, I look forward to making it to a ride. At present I ride a TW200. I rode dirt bikes as a kid and got busy with life and everything else, let it go for a while. I've always loved exploring the backcountry and have been everywhere I can legally go in our local mountains used to to it in the 4runner and I just kept thinking "how much more awesome would this be on a bike?!" Here's a pic of her on a semi recent overnight in the Lagunas.

Awesome!

tdubdude, im in lakeside, also noobish, pm me or respond on here and we can set up a ride, this weekend if your free.