Metal Twister

New Powder Coater In Town

I just wanted to let you guys and gals know that DBS Blast and powder coat is open for business and doing great. I have had the opportunity to use Duanes (Tree) service a couple of times already. I must say that the work has been some of the best quality work I have seen. I strongly suggest if you need your bike frame painted or anything else for that matter that you look up Duane Swainston---619-596-6769

That's how it's done; HOOK A BROTHER OR SISTER UP! ;)

Can't do some of things I want to Yet...but I'll keep that in mind! ;)

I just wanted to let you guys and gals know that DBS Blast and powder coat is open for business and doing great. I have had the opportunity to use Duanes (Tree) service a couple of times already. I must say that the work has been some of the best quality work I have seen. I strongly suggest if you need your bike frame painted or anything else for that matter that you look up Duane Swainston---619-596-6769

I second this! I just brought a set of wheels to Duane to get powder coated 50% gloss black and they came out awesome, had a fast turn around, and great service!

Thumbs up to DBS good.gif

tiresandwheels001_resize.jpg

More pics at: http://www.bajaoverland.com/hundo.php

Duane is good peoples, if I'm ever in the need, that's where I'll be taking my stuff.

Anyone need any powder coating done? It's a little slow in the shop this month. We can get you a two day turn around and the club discount. Frames, handle bars, swing arm, rims, or anything metal you want to bling out. B)

I'll add one on the GREAT side. Mounted up a rack on the WR coated by DBS for the Barstow ride. The strapped on tail bag attempted to stay on the trail due to the bungees (need some ROK straps) & BS can attest to the continued beating the rack took until I got the bag on right.

No wear to speak of and several re-hooks of the bungees with no scratches.

Great job!

Tree, is it possible to powder coat my bike rims without too much trouble? I'm a bit of a fan of the 'black' look, thought I'd check :ph34r:

Tree, is it possible to powder coat my bike rims without too much trouble? I'm a bit of a fan of the 'black' look, thought I'd check :ph34r:

Yeah they are easy to coat. You'd have to disassemble the hub from the rims. The only thing is relacing the wheel. You have to have a motorcycle shop do it (unless you know how). you'd have to get a estamate from them whether it would be worth it for you. As for the rims themselves it would be only 20$ a piece (SDAR price) for Powder Coat. We could do the hubs also but you'd need the bearings and/or seals removed.

magic marker