Ken S

Lark Mc Cain Sunday 1-3-16

10am Kickstands up. Intermediate speed. All the usuall stuff like turn left turn right whoops rocks with lots of smiles along the way.

I was smiling lots on the last ride I went with you guys. I most likely will not make this one.Bummer for me.

I'll try to meet up. I've been looking for people to ride with. I've got a white Nissan pickup with 1 800 appliance stickers on it.

like--- as long as it is moist. im done with dust riding for a while.

post-15687-0-32948800-1451778221_thumb.p

Large rocks have less dust.

Meatmord navigates this Mc Cain boulder with ease.

I'll see you guys there. Let's ride that one trail with the rock and bushes that turns all over...that's one of my favorites.

Ok, I know I messed up the "group "ride, but I still had fun. Next time I'm staying in the back!

It was fun ride worked out OK that we got split up I got to ride behind robert and he took off fast as I was all stoked cause I was right behind him for like half mile or so until we hit first corner and he was gone and I ate ---- in soft sand, lesson learned don't follow a racer at his pace and expect to keep up.

post-15687-0-11536500-1451876170_thumb.p

Robert schools on Graceful technique.

post-15687-0-85972500-1451876294_thumb.p

Ken & Hydro jump up the rock slope.

post-15687-0-57121300-1451877676_thumb.p

Only pics i took when i started at 7:30 was pretty chilly but i had whole place to myself until 9am when the hoodlums started showing up.

39 outside chilly

post-15045-0-16718000-1451882210_thumb.j

post-15045-0-76820000-1451882223_thumb.j

Thanks for the fotos , I was not on my graceful flow A game, I rolled/tumbled down (off the bike) in 2 spots that have easily cleaned in the past. (my high seat changed my reach and balance a little)

After the trail ride I did stay (forced myself) to hang with the ( large) trials crew for a while (Motoforza's Jason F and group) and play and do some stuff I normally would not do-unless following the trials guys.

Oh yea and I already tore my brand new Husky Power parts Hi seat on one of my get offs......wonderful.

Thanks all, was fun, and good exercise, flow practice in attack position (leg burn position). That was my final winter break free day- back to it now.