TdubLady

Dude, where's my phone, or boot or truck combo....or?

I guess I'll get this one started. I had a lovely ride up with Bikeslut and Weirider. Other than the fact that the rabbit done died.

But that's Ken's fault entirely.

post-15619-0-91594600-1437342505.jpeg

Then there's having the truck keys on the front seat with the doors locked and the entry combo temporarily forgotten.(snicker) I know you're flipping me off right now, Bob.

PLUS

Nothing like a tire change right off the bat:

post-15619-0-14423400-1437342510.jpeg

Especially when everyone helps:

post-15619-0-59738600-1437342506.jpeg

post-15619-0-90807400-1437342504.jpeg

More random pix:

post-15619-0-70390400-1437342507.jpeg

post-15619-0-24943900-1437342511.jpeg

The rest will have to fill in ride details; I stayed at the play area for some MUCH needed practice.

I made a new friend, I think he'll join the group. He already has a handle-meet OneBoot:

post-15619-0-36241600-1437342508.jpeg

And here we have Bikeslut on my bike going up:

https://youtu.be/7-HACest6Z4

And going down(note the valiant stoppie attempts):

https://youtu.be/ACv7GM5wLuk

Finishing it all with a bike(and George) cleansing ride home in the rain:

post-15619-0-42347000-1437342509.jpeg

Thanks again for the ride Bikeslut! You really DO rock!

Was great to see, meet, and share a laugh with everyone! Still can't believe y'all found that phone!!

Let's go again SOON!!

Axel's tire got fixed in no time; thanks for the help George. Lost cell phone was found...

Was fun ride with the faster group until Ken brake checked me for tailing him as we came up to a super soft corner ( just kidding ken) I slammed on my brakes in a whoop and launched me face first into a soft laNing with a crazy rash on my forhead. Was fun though and George rocked his 990 the whole time never missed a beat,

Sorry about the brake check. I need a mirror so I can see the crashes behind me.

All I saw today was boobies.

Thank you Ken for not taking me on any black diamond trails while on the 990. I know the guys were capable of some more intense terrain so I thank you all for a Great ride! When I got home the bike was clean, my boots were clean. Heck I think even my underwear are clean, maybe I will just put them back into the drawer.

Shower? Already had one thank you!

Thanks duders for the great ride. I had fun trying to keep up with the faster but not fastest group. Only took one picture but shot some video on the GoPro that'll try to get up later.post-15582-0-72429200-1437352857_thumb.j

Was fun ride with the faster group until Ken brake checked me for tailing him as we came up to a super soft corner ( just kidding ken) I slammed on my brakes in a whoop and launched me face first into a soft laNing with a crazy rash on my forhead. Was fun though and George rocked his 990 the whole time never missed a beat,

I thought it was a birthmark !

Thanks for the awesome ride, Super fun out there can't wait to hit those trails again. Glad to meet all of you. Next time I will be camping then riding early so I don't have to ride all that pavement to get there and back in one day.

Bill

was riding the dr650

Nope was a couple foot slide on my forehead, I don't know if it was from the helmet or my face shoved in the sand sliding. It was my first ride wearing my upper body armor suit thing I got off amazon for $35 was skeptical about it but I'm sold now.

Foot is swollen like a football. ride home was painful. Will see tomorrow morning if i go to urgent care. Hopefully just a bad midffoot sprain.

Note to all from me after learning the hard way.

BUY GOOD BOOTS

They start at about $350 but are worth it? What's 2-4 weeks off work cost us plus the doctor bill if your not insured?

I had a great time today! Always great to put SDAR handles to faces and ride with new folks.... Bp619 did quite the cartwheel-esque dismount! Popped up like nothing happened... Pretty impressive!

Good to ride with TexasDualler, Bp619 and Suspenders. Kenny, thanks for leading the "slow" group. :upsidedown: Also enjoyed the after ride hang out at the oak tree with the rest of the group.

See ya'all out there again soon!

That wasn't the faster group...somebody lied to you

I guess your talking about Nate and me? Lol

Fun ride. Thanks for the ride out there Bob, and thanks for the ride back Brian. We got drenched unloading, and then our garage flooded. No buenos! It was good to meet some new members.

Here's Ken getting ready to Apply a couple of pasties.

post-15899-0-60986800-1437362229_thumb.j

The gang getting ready.

post-15899-0-01108300-1437362326_thumb.j

At the Desert overlook

post-15899-0-73700500-1437362525_thumb.jpost-15899-0-11523600-1437362554_thumb.j

And then there was the Kug

post-15899-0-24888100-1437362702_thumb.jpost-15899-0-07816200-1437362994_thumb.j

That wasn't the faster group...somebody lied to you

I guess your talking about Nate and me? Lol

Fun ride. Thanks for the ride out there Bob, and thanks for the ride back Brian. We got drenched unloading, and then our garage flooded. No buenos! It was good to meet some new members.

Here's Ken getting ready to Apply a couple of pasties.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Did not happen ! :whistle:

My group was like greased lightning...we were just keeping a dust-free experience from the rude boys...we KNEW which way you went, which is why we went the other way...duh

Had a great time. Special thanks to Slut, Axel, and another guy whose name I forgot for helping me retrace back to the lost phone. Turns out it fell out of my tank bag coming down that first hill climb we did early in the day. When we went looking for it Axel rode right past it and I rode right over it. It looks meaner now.

see y'all next time.

Wow. Nothing exciting or dramatic ever happens on any of my rides out there....except for an occasional person getting lost.

Wow. Nothing exciting or dramatic ever happens on any of my rides out there....except for an occasional person getting lost.

It's the "Noob factor", Dirt Dame!!

Foot is swollen like a football. ride home was painful. Will see tomorrow morning if i go to urgent care. Hopefully just a bad midffoot sprain.

any updates?

any updates?

Swelling has gone done, Just a bad sprain. Thank goodness for the boots, probably saved me from breaking anything. hopefully will be down there again in a month.