350thumper

Sun Jun/14 -Noob- Dualsport Ride..

Had a lot of fun thanks to all. fisrt time on my700x that mush off road yahoo

and the wild life at the . :bigeyed:

whoops.....please delete

Classic... :withstupid: hey crawdad im gonna end the next ride @ the Alpine brewery just for you ..that way no one gets lost.

hope to see you out there .. maybe you could the lead last part of my next ride...

Sorry we missed you guys Bryan, I and 3 others did an extra loop off of Bear Valley and by the time we hit the cul-de-sac most were gone and I was out of water and starving so we hit up Calvins in Pine Valley instead - being leery of a potential big crowd at Alpine Brewery.

FYI - Alpine Brewery is moving to a new bigger location in Alpine $ince they were bought by Green Flash.

https://youtu.be/1dypPRgl5i4

And the video (of some parts)

Great video! Not as good as the one taken on Buckman Springs by a sportbike rider that passed while George and I were waiting. :ohno02: By the time I got home I had been posted/identified and had a ton of messages. What a FUN DAY!!!

Yeah- Alpine Brewery is moving to the old Papparazzi/BreadBasket location, but they keep having delays. The Tavern has more seats, and beer options, but doesn't brew their own, if that matters to you hop-heads. I saw a couple of folks at the brewery as I was finishing up lunch. Hope you guys enjoyed your ride; next time, maybe i'll be a real camera/tripod

I had a great time on this ride. Thanks to 350thumper for organizing it, the sweepers for helping out and cool folks who took the time to take and post pictures and videos.

The route was perfect I absolutely enjoyed it and meeting new folks. This was my first SDAR ride and 3rd time I’ve had my new to me Dr650 off hard surface roads. I was happy with my performance. I didn’t wipeout!! I hope to make more of SDAR rides in the future.

Cheers,

Yeah- Alpine Brewery is moving to the old Papparazzi/BreadBasket location, but they keep having delays. The Tavern has more seats, and beer options, but doesn't brew their own, if that matters to you hop-heads. I saw a couple of folks at the brewery as I was finishing up lunch. Hope you guys enjoyed your ride; next time, maybe i'll be a real camera/tripod

You did great, I never got so many Pictures of my self (its hard to ride and take some shots) from a ride.

Thank you.

Hey guys, fun ride on Sunday! Thanks to Crawdad who gave me the heads up on advrider about the ride.

I just moved down from Portland with my 350 EXC so it was fun to meet some of you and start to get a lay of the land. Looking forward to doing a lot more exploring in the area.

P.S. BEWBS!!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

whoops.....please delete

Even I had a Beer there. With Sprite but still a Beer. :smile_anim:

Hey guys, fun ride on Sunday! Thanks to Crawdad who gave me the heads up on advrider about the ride.

I just moved down from Portland with my 350 EXC so it was fun to meet some of you and start to get a lay of the land. Looking forward to doing a lot more exploring in the area.

P.S. BEWBS!!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Nice meeting a fellow Oregonian!!! .... and thanks for the tips. Im getting my handlebars raised as I write this.... So in the text above it says "it was fun meeting SOME of you...." Who didn't you like??... Its ok , you can tell me.... no one will see this post. I know it wasn't me, everyone loves me.

Ha ha
You will definitely feel a lot more comfortable after getting the ergos setup! And make sure to check that rear riders sag as well! Nice meeting you and hope to see Ya again soon out on the trails (or on the Gixxer!)