Went out to McCain last week on Friday, got a little wet but that's a small price to pay for some great riding conditions. We got out there about 9am rode till 1pm..it was sprinkling/drizzle most of the time. As soon as we left the sun started coming out and the rain pretty much stopped. Oh well.

This is what the horizon looked like the evening before. Pic was taken looking west from Jacumba.

20150507_190050_zpsgt3ausvn.jpg

Got to make some fresh tracks.

DSC02037_zpssnlokkyp.jpg

And here's the pain...

Nice love it "you get that on video" comes before you ok

lol- I have seen no less than 5 people crash at that exact same spot... not naming names of course, they will be along soon enough to offer "explanations"

lol- I have seen no less than 5 people crash at that exact same spot... not naming names of course, they will be along soon enough to offer "explanations"

I know that spot. If I had my video on I would for sure crash.

You found one I haven't crashed at "yet"

Top 5 answers on the board......survey says......I was trying to stay clear of the boulder on the right, I stalled and went to put my foot down but there was nowhere to put it down..lol.

The boulder is what usually knocks the rider off...looking down at the line and the granite fist gives you a bump

Beni - "no pain, no gain!" :lmaosmiley:

The boulder is what usually knocks the rider off...looking down at the line and the granite fist gives you a bump

I did my best to move that boulder a few inches to the right by hurling my body at it with great speed, using the technique as described.

I'm nearly certain I was successful. The force of which was, when my bike finally landed, creating a parallelogram out of the nice square-cornered rectangle that was my left Fastway footpeg.

I did my best to move that boulder a few inches to the right by hurling my body at it with great speed, using the technique as described.

I'm nearly certain I was successful. The force of which was, when my bike finally landed, creating a parallelogram out of the nice square-cornered rectangle that was my left Fastway footpeg.

there's one explanation

there's one explanation

Just pointing out that Beniflas had received the benefit of my efforts. Had I not moved the rock previously, he'd have had a much more tragic crash. On video.

I'm a hero.

I haven't crashed there but I sure have scrubbed off some speed with my right shoulder in an ugly form off that thing. If I ride past it now I usually do the handlebar push with bike in middle and upper body off to left, lessons learned from hitting immovable obstacles.

Oh yea and never ever look at the immovable object, it creates a sort of gravitational or magnetic force that just pulls you into it!!!

there's one explanation

Just pointing out that Beniflas had received the benefit of my efforts. Had I not moved the rock previously, he'd have had a much more tragic crash. On video.

I'm a hero.

Thank you, your humanitarian efforts are greatly appreciated.