a few of us are looking for a ride this weekend - where is "lark" .... still new to the ADV riding DS routes here in the county

I wouldn't call this a DS route.. mostly semi-technical singletrack. Having a plate opens up a few options, but this is not a destination ride... It's not a loop and it's not an out an back... I refer to it as a bowl of spaghetti... tons of trails, all intersecting, with lots of options.

Corral was an option, but it tends to be dustier than lark when it's been this hot and dry... thanks for the linkie trophy

I'm thinking about camping out Saturday night, here's my packing list:

· Beer

· Firewood

· GasGas

· Scooterin' gear + fuel

· Country music

· Chips'n'salsa

· Chips'n'salsa

· Beer

· Sleep stuff

· Beer

· Nudie mags

· Frizbee

· 8 oz. of water

· Fig Newtons

· Sombrero

· Extra sombrero so someone can be my "sombrer-bro"

· Firewood

· Gooditude

Here's the weather: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=32.67227638000048&lon=-116.2369566159997&site=all&smap=1#.VQnsiI7F8lo

I'll be riding Saturday mid-morning, too. See you there, Slut...

Seth...you figured out a way to not be late; good job

...I like camping at Lark. Lots of wind rustling through the trees, but otherwise pretty quiet.

you figured out a way to not be late; good job ...

You saw beer and nudie mags on the list... meh, we'll see...

I'm 90% in... Need to rebuild my top end, but can probably put it off another weekend. May bring the roommate too.

Rob- need a ride out from Alpine?I'll have room in the truck (kind of)...I'll be leaving the circle k in alpine around 7

Thanks for the offer but i got a way to throw it on the back of my van now using a hitch reciever. Now i can gear the bike for single track a little better too

im trying to make it .

got a new steed in the stable and trying to get the carb done and valves and forks all done by sat night.

other wise sunday im home working on it .

i dont know how the previous owner rode it with the suspension all outta whack...

I'm thinking about camping out Saturday night, here's my packing list:

· Beer

· Firewood

· GasGas

· Scooterin' gear + fuel

· Country music

· Chips'n'salsa

· Chips'n'salsa

· Beer

· Sleep stuff

· Beer

· Nudie mags

· Frizbee

· 8 oz. of water

· Fig Newtons

· Sombrero

· Extra sombrero so someone can be my "sombrer-bro"

· Firewood

· Gooditude

Here's the weather: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=32.67227638000048&lon=-116.2369566159997&site=all&smap=1#.VQnsiI7F8lo

I'll be riding Saturday mid-morning, too. See you there, Slut...

The essentials of life...

Rob- need a ride out from Alpine?I'll have room in the truck (kind of)...I'll be leaving the circle k in alpine around 7

nah not this time.........I'm out for sunday have a Saturday date down south. sorry Bob my inner wise arse got the better of me. You guys have fun and be safe out there, watch out for that weird Spanish bike rider/camper!!

Anyone else into the camping plan tomorrow night? Also, anyone have firewood to spare 'tween Enci and I-8 before I buy a bunch? So hard for a Montanan to spend money on firewood.

i got a grip of nice fire wood you can have left over from building an entirely new my man cave .

just back your truck up and load it . its lumber chopped into pieces. just grab what you want and go have fun. im by cemetary.

i may not be able to make the ride though but i sure am trying.Unless i take one of my other bikes of coarse ..

MMS... Might be too late by now (it's almost noon), but I have a pile of avocado wood that i'll donate. Kinda scraps and such but you are welcome to what you need and it'll be fine for a camp fire. I'm in PB not too far off the 5. I'll PM my cell number.

ride write up? sounds like rather large crew joined the fun.