ADV Bum

ogio vest

I am looking to get the vest. Wondering if people who have them have any complaints. What is the best price you have gotten? I have found the black for 78 shipped, or the orange Ktm for $72 shipped. The ktm would come down with combining shipping. Locally they seem to be much higher. The other alternative is a military jungle vest. Cheaper, but much more to it.

I really like mine, no complaints at all. Beware - if you're used to weraring a chest protector, it may get a little constricting with the vest over it... I wear a ballistic jersey so it's not a conflict with the vest,

Lots of room for med kits, telephone, tools, chow, camera, etc., and the weight is distributed around your torso instead of all on you back. For the longer hauls I can still add a fanny pack if necessary.

It's a good choice Mike and the pricing you found is consistent with what I've seen. :huh:

I have only done a couple of rides with my vest, and I love the way it holds everything my backpack did and spreads the load out. After the rides with the vest, my back hurt for a few days, so I will have to experiment with alternating the vest and backpack when I start riding a lot again to see if the vest is the culprit. And $72 is a pretty good price. Ken

One of my best investments. The only thing I changed was putting my 3lt hydration bag in place of the 2lt. Lots of storage. You'll love it Mike.

I got one for christmas, but haven't ridden with it yet. I'm still loading it up with my stuff, but it just seems to swallow it all. And, just like carguy, I've already thrown my 3L camelback bladder into it, and it fit in the same spot as the 2L w/o a problem.

Well I was able to cash in some of the coal I got for xmas and just purchased my snazzy ktm orange vest from ebay. $57 shipped.

Well I was able to cash in some of the coal I got for xmas and just purchased my snazzy ktm orange vest from ebay. $57 shipped.

You'll like it! ;)

KTM vest on a Honda rider, I like it! ;)

Great price! I like my vest, I'm willing to bet you will too. ;);)

If anybody asks just tell them you are color blind and ask "isn't this red?" :(

I received my vest yesterday. I was told that it probably would not fit someone as "big boned" as I am. Wrong! It fit with lots of room for armor, jacket and extra layers. It does look small on, kind of reminds me of Chris Farley when he did Fat guy in a little coat routine.

Did you also notice that it has side zippers to go around XXL people like myself. The side zippers open up a extra 2 inches on both sides.

I'm not pushing HRCA (Honda Riders Club of America), but if you are a member you get a 25% discount on all MX bags from OGIO. Oh, you have to own a Honda. It must be HAMMER TIME. I forgot, you also get free shipping.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I'm not pushing HRCA (Honda Riders Club of America), but if you are a member you get a 25% discount on all MX bags from OGIO. Oh, you have to own a Honda. It must be HAMMER TIME.

Well can I get 1 that says TEAM HONDA. I would have to kick my own ass if it said KTM.