I plan on being at Kendall's in Borrego Springs at 8:30 on Wednesday for a quick breakfast then unload bike and take off from there on about a 100 mile loop. Back about 2 for a sandwich and beer then head home.

CiD

Ooooooohhh With all the rain it should be primo out there. Let me see what I can do to make it out.

I'll try to move a few things around and make this work. Just got back from D-rat and the Dez is definitely wet.

Yeah. Go ahead and have breakfast without me! He. He. Keep it going, the best gig going!

Bump

Looks like tomorrow will be perfect in ABDSP. Temps in the low to mid 70's, no wind, moist soil. Come out and cut some fresh tracks.

Kendall's at 8:30.

CiD

Soooo...did anyone make it? I would have loved to have gone but unfortunately work wouldn't cooperate. Thinking about doing a ride Sunday. Maybe start at the Yaqui Pass CG?

I was loaded, gassed and ready this morning...but the kid was sick. Looking at him now, probably not sick enough. If I'm going to miss a perfect day of riding, he damn well be borderline hospitalized.

So I stayed home.