Oracle

Zero DS Electric...Wow, pretty cool...

These electric bikes sure are getting enticing. I think one draw back would be the continuous advancement and the fact that you are likely to have an obsolete bike a couple years. So what, I still want one...

http://www.zeromotorcycles.com/zero-ds/

Rode a coworkers FX a while back. In sport mode the acceleration is very quick......and eerily quiet. I found it hard to get used to no noise but it was a fun ride.

The future of motorcycles, as surely as the Tesla is the future of motoring. I gotta say though, there's something unnerving about this video's lack of noise, particularly in the dirt.

That's total B.S., How do you know how impressive you are with no noise?

I would have to at least clothespin a playing card into the spokes, opps showing my age.

:)

Those are awesome, but like a mountain bike with a squeaky crank, every noise that normally gets drowned out by the sweet sound of a thumper would drive me insane... I suppose that's what iPods are for. I'm sure they will figure a way to make everything smooth as butter. This one looks pretty sick:

srarsbrk41x17n8monzg.jpg

Wow, that is pretty cool! I would actually like not have the motor sound. Also, imagine the covert urban riding you could get away with. :smile_anim:

DD

Wow, that is pretty cool! I would actually like not have the motor sound. Also, imagine the covert urban riding you could get away with. :smile_anim:

DD

It would be a whole new world of "hooliganing"... :coolio:

I'll take one of those too, Afry! Dang, now my "ideal list" of motorcycles is up to 7.