Looking to start heading out to these races. Wondering how family friendly the weekends are. Looking to bring the wife and my 15 month old. Wondering if they are gonna be sitting around alone or surrounded by people partying hard every night.

Everyone at d38 are super friendly and family oriented. They do group prayers and its like a big family out there. No problem bringing the little ones. Friday nights are party night but day before race day everyone keeps it cool and there is a 10pm curfew.

Raced them for a bit and I concur.

Family oriented, very friendly, very helpful, what more could you ask.

Right on. Im going to be out there for the upcoming sept 21 race. Wont have the family at this one, figure I get a feel for things. but all the responses ive seen have been great!

Anyoneo else going to be up there? I have run a desert race in 6-7 years, and never down here. should be fun.

I should be there with LESAR. We do the medical support for the races.

The Reach medical helicopter is scheduled to stop by for training in the morning.

See you out there...

I'm planning on going out for this one. You're more than welcome to come pit with our club, Top Notch Racing. We're small, but everyone is friendly and willing to lend a hand. What class are you planning on entering? I work with the Senior class steward also, I can get you in touch with him if you want to get signed up for the district beforehand.

Sdlineman I will be in the vet class. If there is a way to sign up with the district beforehand that would be great. One less thing to worry about the morning I get there. I may take you up on the guest pitting too. I will be dragging another friend out as well, hopefully he gets hooked too.

I sent you a PM, pretty sure we can take care of it. This will be my first race after a year off because of knee surgery. Really looking forward to lining up out there again.

I would like to get involved with this some how also.

Not the late night partying ... but the other thing ...racing.

Sdlineman sorry I wasn't able to get in touch with you this past weekend.

I will be there on the 21 if anyone want to say hi let me know. If anyone wants to setup some pits together I am in.

I won't be there for this one, simply too hot for me..

We definitely hookup come Nov/Dec. I am REALLY looking forward to the Plaster City race.. That loop is the one we do every time we go there! Fun and Fast!!

SDlineman I think I passed you on the way out there the morning of. was in a blue Tacoma with a Yamaha in the bed and a KTM on a hitch mount. I just now read this, next time I will hunt you down and say hi.