Sign in to follow this  
ozzy

Penton movie

Great News! They have given us more seats (bigger theatre) for THIS THURSDAY's screening of the PENTON Movie. Go to this link to get tickets. There is a "pre-party" at Hooley's Irish Pub (Grossmont Center-LaMesa) starting at 5:00pm--See you all there! 95 seats are left right now.
https://gathr.us/screening/8308

What a great show, The get together at hoolies was was almost a good as the show, how often can you mingle and hang out with marty and mike tripes tommy croft, scott burnsworth, chip howell, and broc glover.

Great flick....I did not know most of the Penton history and how influential the family was on motorcycling.

Glad I went.

Ozzy....didnt see u there.

Anyone who missed it...you should try and see it.

Its playing in Oceanside again soon....they need to sell a bunch of tickets by tomorrow night in order for it to show there.

Well worth it! Thanks Ozzy.

Sorry Randy I should of came over and said hi, I was sitting next to tripes in the restaurant and 2 rows behind u at the show.

Yep, Thanks for the heads up Ozzy. Nice to see so many friends and really enjoyed the flick. Great man, family, brand.........heck, even Hammer would be moved by this non-Honda documentary :ohno02::coolio::heh: (Hammer, Bum, etc - It's playing in Oceanside next Thursday.....go check it out)

Where do I go to find out about (time, location) the movie will be playing? I am not a big movie person, but I do have Thurs available and would love to have a NC meet and greet get together before we go see the movie. If others are available and in I will go. We can rally with the bikes and look all hooliganish.

Where do I go to find out about (time, location) the movie will be playing? I am not a big movie person, but I do have Thurs available and would love to have a NC meet and greet get together before we go see the movie. If others are available and in I will go. We can rally with the bikes and look all hooliganish.

Plug in your zipcode and it'll guide you: http://gathr.us/films/penton

Digiplex Mission Marketplace

431 College Blvd

Oceanside, C

It needs about 25 people to confirm to make it a go. Deadline is in 2 1/2 hrs. I did not see a schedule of future showings. Seems like you can arrange for a showing and try to get enough people to make it happen.

It needs about 25 people to confirm to make it a go. Deadline is in 2 1/2 hrs. I did not see a schedule of future showings. Seems like you can arrange for a showing and try to get enough people to make it happen.

I'd go again if I wasn't scheduled to be out of town......

For Oceanside. .they need to sell 38 tickets in the next 1.5 hours by about noon today.

Get your tickets....well worth it.

BTW....last nights show was the biggest turnout yet !

Was good seeing you all....Afry and I had another beer at Hooleys After the flick....then Sondra (slagnado) saw us so we had another round.

Sondra....u should've grabbed the poster when u had the chance....I scored a poster that was on the wall at Hooleys....I even asked the bartender and she said go for it....I'm going to frame it since I loved the movie and John Penton is now my hero.

I scored a poster that was on the wall at Hooleys....I even asked the bartender and she said go for it....I'm going to frame it since I loved the movie and John Penton is now my hero.

Nice grab!

Ordered 2 more tickets....I'll go again and talked a guy at work into it even though he hasn't ridden in 39 years....but he did used to race dirt.

So it looks like a go. Reserve met, but it says pending approval. I watched the trailer and wanted to buy up the last reservations to make it happen. I know there are many new members from Temecula , Murrieta / northern territory. This would be a great place to rally and meet. Lets find a restaurant near by and make it happen.

Yes....let's have an SDAR gathering before the movie.....about 6 pm Thursday the 31st.

Anyone familiar with the Oceanside area and a good restaurant/bar to meet at close to the theater ?

FYI NCY bought the remaining tickets to make this thing happen.

They are having a get together at Shakeys Pizza.

Look in upcoming meetings to see the latest.