wildwood

6/29 Laguna and beyond ride

It was a warm, beautiful day to be on the trail. We had a full spectrum of bikes, GS1150 (Mr. JAJA), DR650 (Puck), Honda 650L (Mike), DRZ400 (Me), DR350 (BillP) and a Honda 250L (Texas Dualler).

post-15028-0-76901100-1404094425_thumb.j

Laguna, Fred Canyon, Cameron TT, Corral Canyon outer loop covering about 100 mi. when all done. Lot's of dust and a little blood, but no major problems.

post-15028-0-82184400-1404095833_thumb.j

post-15028-0-05345000-1404095860_thumb.j

post-15028-0-35499900-1404095887_thumb.j

post-15028-0-55857400-1404096079_thumb.j

Good time had by all.

Looks like a good time and thx for leading. Nice mixture of bikes and a good route. I did yard work - booooooo.........

Oodles of fun. Pine Creek - Fred Canyon - Cameron Truck Trail - Kernan - Corral 1 - 2 - Spur - Perimeter. Great bunch of guys. All rode well.

Thanks for posting Wildwood.

Hmmm. What is this "Cameron TT?" Is it east of Buckman? Gotta check it out.

Who needs the shin guards/knee pads?

That was me haha. First thing I did when I got home, after getting a bag of ice, was order some shin/knee guards off the interwebs. Still rode the rest of the trail and 50mi back home. Then rode in to work this morning. Went to sick call and they said it was sprank and a possible meniscus tear. Gave me a bunch of ibuprofen and told me to drink more water (i.e. the Navy's cure for everything). Going to get it checked out more later.

Great ride , great time, made my appointment in time and took care of the new concrete. Thanks for the leader ans sweeper. see you next time.

Who needs the shin guards/knee pads?

That was me haha. First thing I did when I got home, after getting a bag of ice, was order some shin/knee guards off the interwebs. Still rode the rest of the trail and 50mi back home. Then rode in to work this morning. Went to sick call and they said it was sprank and a possible meniscus tear. Gave me a bunch of ibuprofen and told me to drink more water (i.e. the Navy's cure for everything). Going to get it checked out more later.

Bummer. Glad you weren't hurt worse. I have a couple old spare sets I could have offered but it sounds like you've got it handled. :)

Hmmm. What is this "Cameron TT?" Is it east of Buckman? Gotta check it out.

One end starts about a mile east of Kitchen Creek Rd., just the other side of the new Boarder Patrol Compound off old 80. Just a couple miles, but a fun little section to tie back into Buckman Spr. Rd.