Sign in to follow this  
Spaugh

Single Track Sunday

Anyone up for some single track this weekend? Saturday they are calling 41MPH winds... Sunday looks OK. Meet at Kernan crossroads and check out the gov shutdown situation? There are plenty of other trails nearby if the OHV area is inaccessible.

I'm 90% in. May have one more with me. What time you thinkin'?

Hey Chad, does 9 work for you at kernan crossing?

9 am works well. I'll be there. Roommate is questionable as shutdown is affecting his business...

we are the people of the state of California and citizens of the USA this is our land, if some ------- federal clown tells me I cant go into my and your park,,, they will need to shoot me in the back unarmed as I ride past them on my motorcycle. now you all know how i really feel about all this BS. I will be riding on our federal land this week and weekend. this whole government left and right needs to flushed down a latrine.

we are the people of the state of California and citizens of the USA this is our land, if some ------- federal clown tells me I cant go into my and your park,,, they will need to shoot me in the back unarmed as I ride past them on my motorcycle. now you all know how i really feel about all this BS. I will be riding on our federal land this week and weekend. this whole government left and right needs to flushed down a latrine.

congress has a 10% approval ratings. I guess they are trying for 0.

congress has a 10% approval ratings. I guess they are trying for 0.

I think they achieved that this week, for sure. :king:

guys i'm still planning on going. i guess there is caution tape across kernan. we can check it out and either take another trail or go rambo.

someone in another thread said the gate is locked at pine valley.

Chad, Rory,

I'm cancelling the ride. My riding partner doesn't want to deal with the government shutdown crap...

What??? I just got done painting my bike like Vics for the Rambo ride

Lurk cancelled....

Just like the airshow...

And the District 38 race...

Lurk cancelled....

Just like the airshow...

And the District 38 race...

And the WWII Memorial

and the motel and restaurant on the highway

and the ocean access for sportfishing boats in Florida

and....

thee closure is great, no supervision in the house. ride with gusto ride sick bird zones.. no government hassles hahaha

I think we are going to ride somewhere else. Wife doesn't want to sneak in the forest? I thought it seemed legit. How mad can they be for poaching an OHV area anyways?

PM me if you still wanna ride.

PS, the people at the d38 race said the BLM came snooping around camp last night for no reason looking to write tickets. Amazing they cancel their race but the authorities are still out there writing tickets. bastards.

Where is everybody?

001_zps7c17c955.jpg

Our tax dollars hard at work

006_zps44536942.jpg

Only people I saw. Dick Mann on his 441 Victor. (JK) Somehow I was on the wrong side of the gate, not far from 4 Corners on way down

003_zps16d6f63d.jpg

rory, you are a rebel. good for you getting out there and having the place yourself. Was there a sign explaining their position?

Took the plated X out to PV to see whats up. Half dozen trucks there, a couple bikes, a Rhino and some quads. Gate at the cul de sac open no signs. Headed over to Kernan, nothing unusual so down to the crossover. Some yellow tape on the posts but nothing across the opening and no signs. Up Kernan to 4 Corners and then over to the campgrounds, nothing, no people, no signs but the gates on the road just past each campgrounds were shut but no signs. Headed down the pavement to leave is when I saw those 2 guys just past 4 Corners heading down at a locked gate. Just under 50 miles and home by noon. Where was everybody??

Good for everybody who rode out there today. Keep up the good fight against tyranny and injustice against the American way. I would have joined you if I could. :thumbsup_anim:

did my social injustice duty yesterday glad you did yours today...

.ps radical enviros love this closure and will love to vote this group back in, us bad parasitic humans are closed out of the yellowstone, grand canyon as well as many other nat parks, thus saving all the flora and fauna from our ruinous behavior.

Hey Thanks for the heads up. Hear it here first!

dirol.gif