Sign in to follow this  
Oracle

Ramona peeps going to the club meeting...

Anyone want to hook up for the cruise down the hill. Highland Valley Rd., Bandy Canyon, 78, E. Washington, to Hale and Tulip.

I'll be at the intersection of Highland Valley Rd. and Archie Moore Rd., next to Mt. Woodson Elementary at 5. You want to join the train, show up by 5:10, otherwise we'll see you there.

wish i could make it to the meeting, bummer.

are you riding the 950?....

wish i could make it to the meeting, bummer.

are you riding the 950?....

No, I'm going to mob it down the hill on the 530....might even throw the super motard shoes on if I have time...

Does a bear crap in the the woods? See ya at 5.

Looks like im going to get stuck at work tonight. not going make the 5pm meet time. not even sure.ill make the meeting yet. sorry guys!

Looks like im going to get stuck at work tonight. not going make the 5pm meet time. not even sure.ill make the meeting yet. sorry guys!

I'm still gonna head up the hill, just to head back down so anyone wanting to meet up I'll be waiting there till 5:15 or so.

I'm still gonna head up the hill, just to head back down so anyone wanting to meet up I'll be waiting there till 5:15 or so.

I should be there by 5

Thanks for the mid week highland valley run.

Thanks to you guys for waiting for me!! The run down the hill was fun. The traffic in Esco, not so much!

vanjoosten, was that your Tiger with the dual BD Squadrons at the meeting? I must have lingered inside too long after the meeting when you left - I really wanted to see those bad boys in action.

Any chance you could take some night pics with the Squadrons at full blast? I bet its awesome!

vanjoosten, was that your Tiger with the dual BD Squadrons at the meeting? I must have lingered inside too long after the meeting when you left - I really wanted to see those bad boys in action.

Any chance you could take some night pics with the Squadrons at full blast? I bet its awesome!

No, thats my evil twin. He works at NCY, and got hooked up with those bad boys. I wish I had em for Kato's night ride tomorrow!