Going to show some guys from AZ around....details later

8:15am at Packards in Ramona.

Faster paced ride not really for new riders....sorry.

Unless someone offers to lead a slower group.

See details in my post below......

This sounds like fun. I am going to go. I am in the Kearny Mesa area near Aero Drive and 15. I will be riding my CRF 250 L. if any one would like to ride up to Ramona with me call me and 619-770-6024

<------------ IN !!!

I'm in for the first half to Alpine but may have to work after that. By work I mean ride to Shelter Valley and Warner Springs to check on repairs made to REO properties by way of Oriflamme and Jasper/Culp. Really.

I'm in for the first half to Alpine but may have to work after that. By work I mean ride to Shelter Valley and Warner Springs to check on repairs made to REO properties by way of Oriflamme and Jasper/Culp. Really.

Who said we're going to Alpine ?

Well our route is open....we may alter at any time ;-)

Gary & Scott (the AZ guys) looking forward to doing some dual sporting in the SD area.

Many thanks to Randy for setting this up!!!

We are happy to host some single path and dual sporting in AZ, when it cools down

See you guys Saturday morning

Who said we're going to Alpine ?

Well our route is open....we may alter at any time ;-)

Oops meant Descanso (end of Boulder Creek Rd)

This sounds like fun. I am going to go. I am in the Kearny Mesa area near Aero Drive and 15. I will be riding my CRF 250 L. if any one would like to ride up to Ramona with me call me and 619-770-6024

I am in that area. Wanna meet at the Starbucks in Tierrasanta at 7:30am and ride up to Ramona? I am on a XR4.

sure. that's sounds great. starbucks at 7:30

I am in that area. Wanna meet at the Starbucks in Tierrasanta at 7:30am and ride up to Ramona? I am on a XR4.

sure. that's sounds great. starbucks at 7:30

ok i'll be there... anybody else?

You Tiertasanta guys can come down and meet st my house if u want....off Fairmount/Montezuma and 54th.....PM me if u want to ride up together.

Would like to ride with you but want to ask what kind of ride is this?

Adventure Bike?

Single track?

Somewhere in between?

You Tiertasanta guys can come down and meet st my house if u want....off Fairmount/Montezuma and 54th.....PM me if u want to ride up together.

Thanks Randy, but I think I'll just meet ya in Ramona.

Would like to ride with you but want to ask what kind of ride is this?

Adventure Bike?

Single track?

Somewhere in between?

None of this is single track. The first half -- all the way to Pine Valley -- is flat fire road. The second half depends on where Randy wants to go. Corral Canyon is an OHV park with varied terrain. Up to Mt Laguna is more fire road, pretty much.

1373040474[/url]' post='155039']

None of this is single track. The first half -- all the way to Pine Valley -- is flat fire road.

Unless Randy plans Santa Ysabel truck trail- (I hope) rather than Black Canyon (zzzzzz)

Randy, what's you plan?

Anyone up for breakfast at Amerient (next to Packards) at 7:30? Chris?

None of this is single track. The first half -- all the way to Pine Valley -- is flat fire road.

Unless Randy plans Santa Ysabel truck trail- (I hope) rather than Black Canyon (zzzzzz)

Randy, what's you plan?

Seconded

Randy, what's you plan?

Yep...SYTT.

Cedar Creek is not a flat fire road either.

Adv bikes OK if u have ridden a lot on one off road

Hello to everyone that was on the informal ride out of Ramona today. Gary from Arizona here. Was great meeting everyone and getting to ride some new stuff. Had a really good time and hope to see you all again.

If you ever get to Phoenix, look up Scott and me and we'll take you on some great single track or dual sport ride.

Gary Spadafore

Hello to everyone that was on the informal ride out of Ramona today. Gary from Arizona here. Was great meeting everyone and getting to ride some new stuff. Had a really good time and hope to see you all again.

If you ever get to Phoenix, look up Scott and me and we'll take you on some great single track or dual sport ride.

Gary Spadafore

Great to meet you guys! Thanks for coming out....

Great ride today! Got a little of everything, but the best part was meeting and riding with an awesome group of people. Ended up getting a flat about 12 mile outside Ramona. Had an close encounter with a cement K-rail. Had to ride the 12 miles to Zig's house at a whooping 20 MPH.

Looking forward to the next ride. Thanks Randy and everyone else for the fun day.